Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Post a recent picture of yourself

LithiaWx

imag0114o.jpg

Me and my two favorite girls!!! Excuse the naked barbie!!

Dixie has all the fun!!!! Travelin man!

LOL! Well, we had our kids while young so we are simply making up for lost time!

Looks like you got a little sun that day. Your face is the same color as your little girl's water wings...LOL! Hope you are doing well buddy. It's been a hot one!

I'll try to throw in a few fishing, as it is my passion...along with weather!

Not sure why...but the one in the hot tub made me lol

ok fine. sigh - if everyone else can post their pic i guess i can too. i hate having my picture taken lol. even worse i hate trying to take my own pic lmao

I do too...lol

Here is one of me preparing for my weather up here in Casper.....

Looks like you are enjoying Wy

Here's a picture of me with a big Lake Hartwell Flathead; as well as few photo's of my wife and I.

You have a beautiful wife :)

The girlfriend and I on Bobby Bowden field!

Great picture :sun:

Just me...

I agree with wx4life... :wub: your hair

July 1st at Tahoe....

One of my favorite places

Me and my two favorite girls!!! Excuse the naked barbie!!

Dixie has all the fun!!!! Travelin man!

Your kids are adorable :hug:

Mt Mitchell

It looks like you had a great time :wub::hug:

I'm the one nearest the tree :) The pretty one is Ginny the weather pup. T

:wub::hug:

Oh....and yes your pup is adorable too :hug:

Ginny looks precious! Sweet face like my Sadie.

Thanks! A vet hospital in Ala. was trying to find homes for their rescue/practice pups, and I was sent a picture when she was maybe 9 months. She had such a great face, I went to Birmingham to get her :) She is a sweet sweety!! Part black lab, part border collie...and other parts, lol. She was absolutely insane when I got her..until I figured out she needed a tennis ball. As long as she has a ball she is perfectly normal. Best ball catching dog you ever saw. She can catch a ball kicked 100 feet, in the air, going away, over her head. I almost tried her out with the Birds :) Just chews up a frisbee, but can catch a ball like no other.... and way, way faster than Roddy White.

Let's see your pup...hey, you ought to start a show us your pets thread...then you won't have to worry about being tagged with the heat thread, lol. Tony

Thanks! A vet hospital in Ala. was trying to find homes for their rescue/practice pups, and I was sent a picture when she was maybe 9 months. She had such a great face, I went to Birmingham to get her :) She is a sweet sweety!! Part black lab, part border collie...and other parts, lol. She was absolutely insane when I got her..until I figured out she needed a tennis ball. As long as she has a ball she is perfectly normal. Best ball catching dog you ever saw. She can catch a ball kicked 100 feet, in the air, going away, over her head. I almost tried her out with the Birds :) Just chews up a frisbee, but can catch a ball like no other.... and way, way faster than Roddy White.

Let's see your pup...hey, you ought to start a show us your pets thread...then you won't have to worry about being tagged with the heat thread, lol. Tony

Oh fun! yea..the heat thread is a bummer :arrowhead: Only one problem though, I don't know how to do the move the pic to photobucket and move to a post....maybe I can get my father in law to show me....I know he knows. My dog came from next door....he works for state patrol and was breeding German Shepherds....She was the last in the litter...one look at that sweet face on an email and off we went to get her....She catches really good too.....She loves a blue squeaky ball she has...She is so smart that I potty/house trained her without even trying. Buckeye posted my pic in this thread cause I don't know how...I'll work on it.

I have been off the board for a while so I am just catching up. Figure I will throw my family and dog picture in the ring. Plus a few fish pics for you fishing lovers.

FamilyDaisy1.jpg

This 10lbs. horse was in a private lake not far from my house.

Pig.jpg

These were caught on Lanier.

Striper6.jpg

Striper1.jpg

This last one was on Lake Hartwell.

IMG_1061.jpg

I have been off the board for a while so I am just catching up. Figure I will throw my family and dog picture in the ring. Plus a few fish pics for you fishing lovers.

This 10lbs. horse was in a private lake not far from my house.

These were caught on Lanier.

This last one was on Lake Hartwell.

Love the pics especially the "double" spots on the spook or sammy!:thumbsup: I love it when that happens in a tournament, it just don't happen enough

Since we're on the topic of doggies. Here's of few of my Black Lab from this past winter. :)

Christmas Storm.

She's a cool pup, Mr. Kid! Labs are just very cool dogs. My pup before Ginny was a yellow lab. I was bound and determined I was going to get another yellow lab, but ended up with a black/white mix, lol. Funny how that goes. T

Love the pics especially the "double" spots on the spook or sammy!:thumbsup: I love it when that happens in a tournament, it just don't happen enough

Yep. I have gotten fond of the front runner for top water plugs. It's like cheating. You have a school of spots blow up on you and you can put 3 in the boat at once. I did it twice last year. Put 3 spots in the boat on one cast. That is a sure fire way to get to 5 fish in a hurry. :thumbsup:

• Wow locked this topic
  • jburns unlocked this topic