• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Post a recent picture of yourself

LithiaWx

gorgeous photos! congrats, what a happy time!

Thanks Diane :hug:

What a beautiful family...love your daughter's wedding dress :thumbsup:

Awww Thank you :hug: She found her dress, but it was a whole lot more than she wanted to spend, then it went on sale at 70% off 3 wks later making her very happy :lol:

Doing what I love..

My favorite place to be..

Me and my 2 girls

Your daughters are just as beautiful as you are :)

Here is my girlfriend and I at an event my work threw for our facebook fans.

You two make a great couple :hug:

EDIT: She must be a great girl...afterall....not many would understand all those late winter nights and your pbp of Dr No :thumbsup:

Here is me, my Mom and Daughter....me with my SIL's nephew Dalton as he walked me to my seat during my daughter's wedding, and the bottom one is my Daughter just before she was married :)

Like both your dresses. Looks like you gave the royal wedding a run for it's money :) Glad the weather held. T

Like both your dresses. Looks like you gave the royal wedding a run for it's money :) Glad the weather held. T

Thank you Tony :wub: I think Psalm had it right describing the wedding like a National Lampoon's version,ending with the ride to the pond driving 35mph in a heavy downpour, vivid lightning and very loud thunder,(while the bride was freaking out) until we reached about a mile away and the sun broke out :lol:

You two make a great couple :hug:

EDIT: She must be a great girl...afterall....not many would understand all those late winter nights and your pbp of Dr No :thumbsup:

Haha thanks, trust me I get the eye rolls when I run home from being out exclaiming about how I have to see what the Euro or the GFS said. Last year we were in Gaffany at the outlets trying to shop and I was stuck to my phone trying to read a GFS map the size of a damn postage stamp...but yet she puts up with me. wub.gif

Here is me, my Mom and Daughter....me with my SIL's nephew Dalton as he walked me to my seat during my daughter's wedding, and the bottom one is my Daughter just before she was married :)

Very nice family Michelle. Pretty wedding dress

Here is my girlfriend and I at an event my work threw for our facebook fans.

post-119-0-91993000-1312799967.jpg

Nice Burger, did H, change her hair color from last time I saw yas at BWI in 2010?

Love all the pictures I see on here. It's great to know what you folks look like. Might see each other's faces one day! :lmao:

Anyway, here's the first one of me (what I usually where outside). My best friend's house can be seen as well (and the Honda he drives haha :lol:):

reggiel.jpg

And here is me without the hat/sunglasses. You can see my 18-speed Shimano mountain bike (26" tires) behind me. B)

reggie1.jpg

Very nice family Michelle. Pretty wedding dress

Nice Burger, did H, change her hair color from last time I saw yas at BWI in 2010?

Thank you Dave :hug:

Love all the pictures I see on here. It's great to know what you folks look like. Might see each other's faces one day! :lmao:

Anyway, here's the first one of me (what I usually where outside). My best friend's house can be seen as well (and the Honda he drives haha :lol:):

And here is me without the hat/sunglasses. You can see my 18-speed Shimano mountain bike (26" tires) behind me. B)

Great picture Gastonwxman :hug:

• 1 month later...

Can't remember if I posted my pic on here or not and too lazy to look back. So here you go.... I'm on the right, wife is on the left and that's my house in the background.

hey - i love yalls house! i cant imagine the power bill though LOL (no nasty comments from anyone, yes i know its biltmore)

hey - i love yalls house! i cant imagine the power bill though LOL (no nasty comments from anyone, yes i know its biltmore)

dang it! I was hoping some noob would fall for my house trick. Oh well.... if anyone has never taken the Biltmore tour I highly recommend it. That place is amazing.

Recently joined and thought I would post a pic or two of myself.

Me and my 42lb White Seabass I caught on the backside of Catalina Island off of the coast of California.

P5110178.jpg

Me guiding a raft down the Nantahala river for my son and his friends. My son is the one "Riding the Bull" up front.

IMG_7484.jpg

My wife , son, and I @ Disneyworld a few years ago for his 9th Birthday.

CIMG0201.jpg

copy004.jpg

• Wow locked this topic
  • jburns unlocked this topic