Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Post a recent picture of yourself

LithiaWx

I don't know why lookout is so shy...he's just as hot as you are :wub:

:lmao::wub: I really appreciate the kind words but that's insane :lol: She's a lot better looking than I am.

I don't know why he is either, but I'm waiting patiently for a new picture from him :lol:

I haven't forgotten and am not trying delay it and renege on my promise, just to let you know. I know I said i was going to do it by now but as is usual with me, I screw it up lol. I was going to post one yesterday but I couldn't find my camera. I'm going to try and find it today and Will take one and post it as soon as i find it...hopefully :whistle:

Not sure why you want to see my eyes btw, they are nothing special lol

:lmao::wub: I really appreciate the kind words but that's insane :lol: She's a lot better looking than I am.

I haven't forgotten and am not trying delay it and renege on my promise, just to let you know. I know I said i was going to do it by now but as is usual with me, I screw it up lol. I was going to post one yesterday but I couldn't find my camera. I'm going to try and find it today and Will take one and post it as soon as i find it...hopefully :whistle:

Not sure why you want to see my eyes btw, they are nothing special lol

:lol: Because I :wub: beautiful eyes and I have a feeling yours would fit that description. :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

I'll try to throw in a few fishing, as it is my passion...along with weather!thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

post-644-0-29473700-1312030234.jpg

post-644-0-91471000-1312030244.jpg

post-644-0-06186900-1312030297.jpg

post-644-0-68888800-1312030273.jpg

post-644-0-56123500-1312030260.jpg

post-644-0-26090100-1312030284.jpg

Hey my brother!! You like to fish like I do...FOR SURE! i like to hunt also. Great pics man! Oh and THANK YOU for keeping up with me while I was in the Hospital. I promise to pay it forward man...

Take care and lets RIP EM UP this spring/summer!! I have TONS of fishing photos on my facebook page. You can look up Jason Rankin in Belmont, NC. You will see my profile pic of me and my daughter on there.

Jason

Well...I guess I will go ahead and post a recent pic. I am not good with how to do this, so please give me some patience. LOL. Here iit is:

Great picture Jason :wub:

Recent picture of myself

You look good in blue :)

That is a very nice pitcure of you. Very pretty!

Thank you :hug:

Me and my son at the beach.

Awesome picture :) You have a beautiful family :hug:

• Wow locked this topic
  • jburns unlocked this topic