• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Post a recent picture of yourself

LithiaWx

Here is a picture from a meeting after work tonight. It's a little difficult to find me, but I am the guy in the red shirt. I was only joking of course, I stick out like a turd in a punch bowl around here.

post-1075-0-77936900-1330347758.jpg

Awesome picture :) Looks like you were having a great time :)

In VT during 2-3" per hour snow rates :) (Yes I look like a dirty hippie here but that is because I am one ;)).

Sooooo jealous :hug:

Here's a recent one of me dressed in my work clothes. I work at the Advance Auto Parts on West Franklin Blvd. as the person who works on the inventory and unloading products from the truck. You can see my bushes already covered with a bunch of yellow flowers, and these don't usually appear until later this month around here (started growing during the last few days of February):

Another one. Close up with my recent hair cut, which I much rather prefer this style over how I usually look before it's shortened:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Great pictures ;)

post-1408-0-39904800-1331334056.jpg

Me and my sista!!

You both are beautiful ladies :hug:

• 4 weeks later...

My girlfriend and I took a trip to Raven Rock State Park in Lillington, NC not too far from Buies Creek, where I'll be for the next 4 years in school. It was a great hike and the rock formations are awesome...some of the best I've seen in this part of the state.

549423_10151513285440241_558890240_23925264_51897029_n.jpg

• Wow locked this topic
  • jburns unlocked this topic