• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Post a recent picture of yourself

LithiaWx

Hey! You were right near me! lol. I live just south of Helen in Cleveland which is that annoying town you come through to get to Helen.

Here's me on top of Brasstown Bald enjoying the beautiful color last Saturday.

Great picture Tyler :)

I went to Richmond last weekend and was able to ride on the private jet...seriously I'm spoiled now, it's the only way to fly.

It looks like you enjoyed being spoiled :lol:;)

I havent been on in ages, I have been working in Maryland, Virginia, and most recently California; but now im back in the good ole Southeast. Here is a recent pic of my nephew and I

Welcome back! Great picture happy.png

Halloween costume, "Mayhem" !

I'm a hot chick MTB'ing...I'm out here keeping this a 10...thenwhen you come along, oops (pole crashing on top of the car).....that's when find out your cut-rate insurance company isn't paying for this...get Allstate and be better protected from "Mayhem" like me! biggrin.png

That is awesome :lol:

http://gp1.wac.edgec...CitMo-DDI-2.JPG

From a recent gig at Charlotte's legendary and historic Double Door Inn.. I am wielding the sunburst Fender Stratocaster.

Looks like everyone is having a great time! :D

Redundant to the main pic thread, but here is one since it was taken in Florida (Little Harbor Resort, on Tampa Bay), and I'm hoping to be a transplant to Florida in the late winter or spring (for the third time no less).

just an iPhone pic with a timer camera app. The Instagram app provided the tilt-shift effect.

Welcome back :)

About ten minutes after completing an 11+ mile long Tough Mudder!!

I get tired just watching one :lol: Great picture happy.png

I have around that many guitars myself, mostly electric. For some reason, I thought Fender kind of overdid it on the headstock proportion change. Kinda wane all "Gumby" on us. smile.png On the other hand, I'd love to have one of those Hendrix model Voodoo Strats. Haven't seen one of those in a while...

Post a pic of your new guitar when you get it...

I started a top in OT where I put all my guitars and hopefully others will join. /

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just figured that was assumed.

99% of males are immediately upgraded by marriage. And fortunately for me, it's still under warranty :D

My warranty expired at least 25 years ago. Still, I wouldn't trade her in on a new model. Here's a picture of my bride from this fall when we went to Mt. Airy for some Andy Griffith nostalgia.

IMG_0016-L.jpg

My warranty expired at least 25 years ago. Still, I wouldn't trade her in on a new model. Here's a picture of my bride from this fall when we went to Mt. Airy for some Andy Griffith nostalgia.

IMG_0016-L.jpg

You are still the man Burns - no matter what they say...

And just to clarify, as long as we're under warranty, she knows I can still be repaired for no charge and less headache, thereby securing my place here for a while.

Awesome picture! :wub:

Thanks buckeye!... :wub:

You weren't kidding when you said you married up!... :santa:

Nice pics J!

• Wow locked this topic
  • jburns unlocked this topic