Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Post a recent picture of yourself

LithiaWx

:wub:

:lol: Thanks Bevo....I'll double that number in one month :P

Krystina and Jacob enjoyed feeding the geese there : :)

yep not bad at all for 22.  I am glad they like feeding them.  Those things are a nuisance.  They have a chemical we have sprayed to keep them off of customers lawns.  It doesn't hurt them at all.  It makes the grass sticky and they can't stand that so they go to the neighbor's lawn. 

yep not bad at all for 22.  I am glad they like feeding them.  Those things are a nuisance.  They have a chemical we have sprayed to keep them off of customers lawns.  It doesn't hurt them at all.  It makes the grass sticky and they can't stand that so they go to the neighbor's lawn. 

Thank you :hug:

:lol: I take it people don't like to step in goose crap?

Great pic! And you were only 15 mi away? 

I didn't realize I was that close, next time we'll have to meet up for lunch :hug:

St. Patrick's Day is my Christmas.  And Thanksgiving.  Go ahead and throw Halloween in there too.  I got caught in my shenanigans this past Sunday by my 9 year old:

Have you considered a professional wrestling career?  Rowdy Roddy Piper retired I believe so there is a suitable opening for you.  :)

Have you considered a professional wrestling career? Rowdy Roddy Piper retired I believe so there is a suitable opening for you. :)

I don't think it would work out. If you'll notice, there is what looks to be a Guinness on the counter. And as you know, pro wrestling frowns heavily on substance usage by it's entertainers.

Top o tha mornin to ya there, Mr. Bevo!

Likewise good sir.

Have you considered a professional wrestling career?  Rowdy Roddy Piper retired I believe so there is a suitable opening for you.  :)

I'm okay with just tossing cabers and anvils.  I have no desire to walk the dark, dark road of "professional wrestling". 

I don't think it would work out. If you'll notice, there is what looks to be a Guinness on the counter. And as you know, pro wrestling frowns heavily on substance usage by it's entertainers.

That is funny.  It is in fact Guinness (black) - but that was precluded by a Duvel. 

Awesome. I hope you rounded everything off with a Chimay.

I can't do that anymore.  Not the drinking - the paying.  Having three kids will absorb your beer snob money.  Adding a pack of Chimay to a cart with Duvel and Belhaven just seemed gluttonous and unnecessary.  I keep telling myself that anyway.

I can't do that anymore. Not the drinking - the paying. Having three kids will absorb your beer snob money. Adding a pack of Chimay to a cart with Duvel and Belhaven just seemed gluttonous and unnecessary. I keep telling myself that anyway.

Ha! Yeah, Chimay will break the bank fairly quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my hair cut this week. Eventually, there'll be none.

attachicon.gifsnapshot (4).jpg

Great picture Widremann  :)  

St. Patrick's Day is my Christmas.  And Thanksgiving.  Go ahead and throw Halloween in there too.  I got caught in my shenanigans this past Sunday by my 9 year old:

That's the spirit Bevo  :D  Great picture  ^_^

The morning anchor snapped this picture of me this morning. Fun times. Fun times.

Great picture Candyman  :D  ^_^

• Wow locked this topic
  • jburns unlocked this topic