Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Post a recent picture of yourself

LithiaWx

20130703_182733-S.jpg

There are no moles in space.

Sent from my Alex Bell crank phone using whatever the hell I want to use.

Actually,  Principal Burns, they are even now doing extensive research on the Space Stay into whether Moles can help star ships navigate through Worm Holes!!  If we have a future in deep space it may be due to SpaceMoles!!  Bet ya didn't know that....  T

There are no moles in space.

Actually,  Principal Burns, they are even now doing extensive research on the Space Stay into whether Moles can help star ships navigate through Worm Holes!!  If we have a future in deep space it may be due to SpaceMoles!!  Bet ya didn't know that....  T

I didn't know that because I didn't want to know that. :blink:

Rotfl, the more I think about that the more I think there is a fortune in there :)  We'd have to pay Hanna Barbera royalties I'm sure, but still the Scoopy Doo turd collector would surely sell in the bazillions!!!   YOu see to manufacture and distribution, and I'll issue encouragement, and attaboys.   T

Rotfl, the more I think about that the more I think there is a fortune in there :)  We'd have to pay Hanna Barbera royalties I'm sure, but still the Scoopy Doo turd collector would surely sell in the bazillions!!!   YOu see to manufacture and distribution, and I'll issue encouragement, and attaboys.   T

I agree.  I've seen weaker ideas make fortunes.

A year ago I started on a journey that was, at the time unknown to me, either was going to kill me or make me a healthier and much stronger person.  I didn't make myself a stronger person, though.  Ended up almost killing myself.  But, in the meantime I did get healthier, well, in a way.  The two pics were taken 3 years apart.  Hard to believe it's the same person.

1013157_10201470324980315_1638645773_n.j1000071_10201389929930489_2017250498_n.j

A year ago I started on a journey that was, at the time unknown to me, either was going to kill me or make me a healthier and much stronger person.  I didn't make myself a stronger person, though.  Ended up almost killing myself.  But, in the meantime I did get healthier, well, in a way.  The two pics were taken 3 years apart.  Hard to believe it's the same person.

1013157_10201470324980315_1638645773_n.j1000071_10201389929930489_2017250498_n.j

Great job DawgKitteh. 

Well done kiddo!

I'm glad you didn't end up killing yourself  :lol:   All of the hard work has sure paid off :hug:  Beautiful  :wub: 

Good job. It's always great too see individuals making such an effort. Loosing weight especially in this country is very difficult!

You look great!   Oh by the way, the whole country thanks you.

Mexico has overtaken the United States as the fattest country on this half of the globe, CBS News reports.

With a 32.8 percent adult obesity rate, Mexico just inches past the 31.8 percent obesity rate in the United States, according to a study released last month by the United Nations Food and Agricultural Organization.

I'm glad you didn't end up killing yourself   :lol:   All of the hard work has sure paid off :hug:  Beautiful   :wub:

I'm glad I didn't either, although still suffering from the side effects.  The hard work has indeed paid off and still more to go.  Thank you.  :hug::wub:

Good job. It's always great too see individuals making such an effort. Loosing weight especially in this country is very difficult!

I've tried it before, years and years, but I've never done it especially for me, always for someone else.

You look great!   Oh by the way, the whole country thanks you.

Mexico has overtaken the United States as the fattest country on this half of the globe, CBS News reports.

With a 32.8 percent adult obesity rate, Mexico just inches past the 31.8 percent obesity rate in the United States, according to a study released last month by the United Nations Food and Agricultural Organization.

Thank you, and on behalf of me to the whole country..."You're welcome!"

Hey, SnowMan, how'd you do on rain over there?  Did the train come to your house? 

Way to go Kitten!!  T

Thanks, Tony!

Hey, SnowMan, how'd you do on rain over there?  Did the train come to your house? 

Way to go Kitten!!  T

We kinda seemed to be in the middle of the heavy rain, heaviest to the southeast and northwest parts of the state. I measure near 3 inches at my house. Trip to Destin got ruined though, couldn't go in the water last week.

We kinda seemed to be in the middle of the heavy rain, heaviest to the southeast and northwest parts of the state. I measure near 3 inches at my house. Trip to Destin got ruined though, couldn't go in the water last week.

Yeah, I'm surprised at how selective the heavy amounts were.  That train ran on some narrow gage tracks.  The pattern as a whole gave me some good rains, but in small batches over more than a week, where some got the same amount in one or two days, easy.  Sorry about the ocean trip, but I can't knock the cooler summer temps.  I've only hit 90 once all summer on my remotes, 90.3 toward the end of June.   Tony

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Wow locked this topic
  • jburns unlocked this topic