Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Post a recent picture of yourself

LithiaWx

How did you get a picture of my lunch ?

Big Mack,

If this were a picture of your 'real lunch'... there'd also be 3 buckets of Sweet Tea, a 120-Piece McNugget...

.. and some fries (some of them stolen from trays adjacent to your seat).  

Also, Ronald MacDonald would personally be in the photo - Thanking you for continuing to keep the

franchise successful in hard times.

BigMack.jpg

Edit:  Snow Peas, as mentioned by Calc? I see some battered and deep-fried gummy worms, zucchini (at the top). I think the peas, in fact, are french style green beans.

Doesn't matter... I have no teeth.  I'd just chop 'n mash.  All the same. 

Damn,

I admire Mack.  I don't actually get to eat.  My new wife is a perpetual dieter (the kind that gets fatter everyday).... and she hates

cheese.  She hates most foods that don't taste like corrugated cardboard.  She eats tons of that.

<Been 15 years since I made my famous 20lb. Lasagna!  Ohhh... I wanna do a big fish fry!!

Wife doesn't like fish, lasagna.  I wanna do another shrimp-chicken gumbo!

Country-Style Steak w/ Gravy. Liver.  Anything with Mushrooms!!!

Wife won't eat mushrooms or liver... or American Gravy.

Chicken-a-la-king! Ahhhhh!!!  

Wife won't eat peppers.

I'd sell my soul to a woman that likes....  ... anything, at all?

-Sorry, I'm hungry.

• 1 month later...

Here's me and a friend on NYE   :)     I've gotta get a more recent picture   :P

I was hoping that the quote below was for your pic. :P

Here I am in the backyard a few days ago after a few drinks and with a big ol' bonfire goin'. Excuse the toplessness it was hot next to the fire and with drinky haha.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Here are some recent shots of me and my son.  Is he not the cutest kid you've ever seen?

zomg! Look at those eyes! He's adorable!  :wub: 

Love the dancing(?) picture  :thumbsup:  The second one made me giggle  :hug: 

• 1 month later...

Here are some pictures taken a couple of weeks ago on a recent trip to the island of Basilan. If you ever want to know what it feels like to be the president being followed around by the secret service, then a visit to Basilan would probably give you a pretty good idea. The five soldiers pictured followed me everywhere I went during my visit. When traveling by vehicle there was one military vehicle in front and two behind. I couldn't even eat lunch without them tagging along. Lol... 

post-1075-0-91940700-1417865487_thumb.jp

post-1075-0-19108400-1417865218_thumb.jp

post-1075-0-79108000-1417865232_thumb.jp

Here are some pictures taken a couple of weeks ago on a recent trip to the island of Basilan. If you ever want to know what it feels like to be the president being followed around by the secret service, then a visit to Basilan would probably give you a pretty good idea. The five soldiers pictured followed me everywhere I went during my visit. When traveling by vehicle there was one military vehicle in front and two behind. I couldn't even eat lunch without them tagging along. Lol... 

attachicon.gifme.jpg

attachicon.gifme2.jpg

attachicon.gifme3.jpg

Pretty crazy! Why?

Pretty crazy! Why?

Basilan is a stronghold of the Abu Sayyaf which is affiliated with Al Quada and fighting between them and the Philippine government is pretty heavy right now. Past comments like the one below probably have alot to do with it too. 

“We have been trying hard to get an American because they may think we are afraid of them,” a spokesman for Abu Sayyaf said. “We want to fight the American people.”

BTW, the Jollibee restaurant that I am eating at in that picture has been the scene of bombings six times in the past five years. 

• Wow locked this topic
  • jburns unlocked this topic