• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Post a recent picture of yourself

LithiaWx

Coming up short on this one, and too lazy to wiki.

I'm going to have to write off aren't I....

:facepalm:

Melvin Howard Tormé, nicknamed The Velvet Fog, was an American musician, known for his jazz singing. He was also a jazz composer and arranger, drummer, pianist, and actor in radio, film, and television, and the author of five books.

Among many others he wrote "The Christmas Song" (Chestnuts Roasting) at the age of 19.

Melvin Howard Tormé, nicknamed The Velvet Fog, was an American musician, known for his jazz singing. He was also a jazz composer and arranger, drummer, pianist, and actor in radio, film, and television, and the author of five books.

Among many others he wrote "The Christmas Song" (Chestnuts Roasting) at the age of 19.

I knew about the nickname, but I did not know that he wrote the Christmas Song.

Well I wouldn't say she hates it so that's good. For her I think she would rather me be distracted by weather than partying or other women. I'm perfectly fine with my weather and guitars.

Nice. My wife tolerates it too. I'm proud that at least she knows the difference between a Miiler A and B and what a -NAO is. Still working on east-based vs. west-based. :) And for the record, she DEFINITELY approves of my weather hobby over hanging out with other women, lol.

On another note, when you have a few minutes, PM me any good info you might recommend for learning the guitar. I can play the piano pretty well, but I'm trying to learn the guitar. I bought a cheapo Yamaha from Guitar Center, but I'm not sure I am practicing the right techniques.

• Wow locked this topic
  • jburns unlocked this topic