• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Post a recent picture of yourself

LithiaWx

Here is a recent pic from my Engagement photo session.

Great picture :thumbsup: and congrats to the both of you ^_^

My wife and I. Sorry about the size, not savvy enough to get it smaller. Congrats on the upcoming wedding Marietta, whens the date?

PS - the pic is about a year old... Ive got about as much hair as Brick now.

It looks like you two are having a great time ^_^

Hey Burger is that a lab?

When we rescued him they told us he was a Dane mix. He does have a Dane head and paws and has very Great Dane qualities to him. I personally think he has some bit of pointer in him because he loves sniffing out game trails and will do the prototypical point when there are odd noises or he sniffs something out. I've been told he looks like a lab/boxer/pitt/etc.. so who knows lol.

When we rescued him they told us he was a Dane mix. He does have a Dane head and paws and has very Great Dane qualities to him. I personally think he has some bit of pointer in him because he loves sniffing out game trails and will do the prototypical point when there are odd noises or he sniffs something out. I've been told he looks like a lab/boxer/pitt/etc.. so who knows lol.

Lol ya. Well he is a pretty dog whatever he is. I have a Lab and he is one of the best dogs i have ever had. Great companion dog and has a huge amount of energy!

His remarks don't bother me. In fact, I don't even know if he was refering to me. I assume he was b/c he has made similar remarks to me in the past.

I think you are a pretty woman and there is NO EXCUSE for him to say what he said. What a douchebag! I can put up with his b!tchin about the weather, but not his personal assaults on people.

I think I will continue posting pics of myself everyday just for him. Especially since he loves to comment on them so much. I never said I was beautiful nor do expect others to say I am. Although I do appreciate them!! Confidence is beauty and that's what I have. I could care less about what he thinks of me. I know I am a minority as a female on a forum that is male dominated,but don't let that fool you. I can handle it.

I think I will continue posting pics of myself everyday just for him. Especially since he loves to comment on them so much. I never said I was beautiful nor do expect others to say I am. Although I do appreciate them!! Confidence is beauty and that's what I have. I could care less about what he thinks of me. I know I am a minority as a female on a forum that is male dominated,but don't let that fool you. I can handle it.

:wub::hug::wub:

I've seen a picture of weirdman and he's a 98 pound fart of a man that readily admits that he does not have much luck with the opposite sex. Like most social outcasts, he finds that the internet is really the only way he can interact with society with any revelance. These are the type of people that usually end up living in their mothers basement when they're 35 wondering what's wrong with them. They usually follow the grade school mentality of putting down others in a futile attempt build themselves up. In every species of the animal kingdom you'll find that there is a certain percentage that didn't mentally develop to was is the acceptable norm. We just have to put up with people like him ,realizing it's not their fault and that with the advent of social media outlets they will be more visible than in the past .

I've seen a picture of weirdman and he's a 98 pound fart of a man that readily admits that he does not have much luck with the opposite sex. Like most social outcasts, he finds that the internet is really the only way he can interact with society with any revelance. These are the type of people that usually end up living in their mothers basement when they're 35 wondering what's wrong with them. They usually follow the grade school mentality of putting down others in a futile attempt build themselves up. In every species of the animal kingdom you'll find that there is a certain percentage that didn't mentally develop to was is the acceptable norm. We just have to put up with people like him ,realizing it's not their fault and that with the advent of social media outlets they will be more visible than in the past .

I weigh 160, I live on my own, with a job where I'm in charge of everything and I'm in the 5th relationship of my life, which doesn't include the variety of minor relationships and first dates I've gone on in the past several years. So your analysis is spot off, but thanks for playing!

I weigh 160, I live on my own, with a job where I'm in charge of everything and I'm in the 5th relationship of my life, which doesn't include the variety of minor relationships and first dates I've gone on in the past several years. So your analysis is spot off, but thanks for playing!

Ok, brother. What ever you say.

Lol ya. Well he is a pretty dog whatever he is. I have a Lab and he is one of the best dogs i have ever had. Great companion dog and has a huge amount of energy!

He actually does have a very beautiful tuxedo coat to him and he is a very good dog. Only problem is no matter how much we exercise him the call of the wild is just too much. If he doesn't have his leash on or in a fenced in area he is gone. He was found wondering alone in the mountains half starved though so maybe some wolves took him in!

Way to totally take a myspace angle picture. Look out for Joel :whistle:

:lmao:

He actually does have a very beautiful tuxedo coat to him and he is a very good dog. Only problem is no matter how much we exercise him the call of the wild is just too much. If he doesn't have his leash on or in a fenced in area he is gone. He was found wondering alone in the mountains half starved though so maybe some wolves took him in!

My pup is like that, but is s l o w l y getting better. She loves to play with a ball, so when taking her on a walk in the woods and off her leash, I have my backpack full of them to throw when she gets that urge. It doesn't help that the hound in her will lead her off in directions unknown as her where he nose goes she will follow, but it has helped a lot as she has the attention span of a gnat at times :lol:

:lmao:

My pup is like that, but is s l o w l y getting better. She loves to play with a ball, so when taking her on a walk in the woods and off her leash, I have my backpack full of them to throw when she gets that urge. It doesn't help that the hound in her will lead her off in directions unknown as her where he nose goes she will follow, but it has helped a lot as she has the attention span of a gnat at times :lol:

Yea we've used his squeak toys but he just runs so far away we have to go tracking. Of course he doesn't get too many chances since we live in the city. What's funny is he is like your dog, he catches a trail and just goes. One afternoon a deer made it over the fence (deer in Charlotte have skyrocketed) and at the old place he would try to track the deer down all the time. Well he cornered this deer and didn't know what the hell to do. Just nervously barked at it and I had to gingerly walk over him and pull him away.

• Wow locked this topic
  • jburns unlocked this topic