12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
SC/NC/TN/VA Clipper Storm Obs

phil882

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is oh so close to flurries right now. Can see there is virga overhead and it feels cold enough and smells like snow out there.

Nice, sun is out here in G-Vegas with 34/27 as of 9am... Hope to get the clouds in here soon in order to cut down on the heating, and then there is this in the forecast tonight, no mention of RN anymore :thumbsup:

Figures as soon as I post about getting the clouds in here they cometh.... Airport is down to 34/25 now, congrats to all those either seeing, or who are going to see flakes out of this. Excellent test run of our obs and disco this early in the season. Always nice too when we see SN before the major cities to our NE!

valid 9:15am EST

Figures as soon as I post about getting the clouds in here they cometh.... Airport is down to 34/25 now, congrats to all those either seeing, or who are going to see flakes out of this. Excellent test run of our obs and disco this early in the season. Always nice too when we see SN before the major cities to our NE!

valid 9:15am EST

I think every year seems like some southern sections see snow or ice before the Northeast DC to BOS crowd does. I think its happened a lot in the last few years. But in the end, you know who racks up, right?

Archived