• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Next shot at Severe storms: next Thu/Fri?

free_man

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strong winds, and some hail to boot with this storm. Sky was the darkest I have ever seen it about 20 minutes ago.

Watching local news (wtnh 8) said that there was signature of a tornado just north of bridgeport.

def saw some rotation in the clouds about 10-15 min ago to my east.........gust front winds were extemely impressive, tor sig came up on wunderground as well

Attleboro is safe... Ekster residual force field

when looking at the lightning data, the VAST majority of the CG strokes are either to the NE or SW of attleboro...meaning the strongest cores split around the city. Right on par.

my dad was hit by lightning...HES OK...but he was hit. Scary. going to get it checked out. fingers burned, elbow sore

as for severe, you could find a hooker in Hartford who could blow harder than that.

[/quote

one of your tents got flipped at work, bunch of plants tipped over thats about it. Hope your Dad is ok

my dad was hit by lightning...HES OK...but he was hit. Scary. going to get it checked out. fingers burned, elbow sore

as for severe, you could find a hooker in Hartford who could blow harder than that.

Are you serious? I saw a guy get hit by lightning once. Blew him out of his sneakers.

Storm came through here mid afternoon. .43" of rain and winds gusting into the 30's. Lost power during the storm and Im on generator now. Nice average thunderstorm, nothing severe.

Grabbed my camera as the squall line was moving over Newfound Lake here in Central NH.

Amazing shot! I miss living up there dearly. Newfound Lake really is a great place to be.

My heart is still kind of racing. My neighbor came out and said he felt it too.

one of your tents got flipped at work, bunch of plants tipped over thats about it. Hope your Dad is ok

haha, i dont have to work tomorrow...no big for me!

:( Is his heart type stuff ok? Hope he is well

Are you serious? I saw a guy get hit by lightning once. Blew him out of his sneakers.

he was in his car, had to fix his HAM radio antenna. reached his arm out, lightning hit the car and burned his fingers and arm. Car probably saved his life.

Archived