Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Retrograde Snowstorm by 12/5?

CT Rain

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL no kidding. I think that strung out piece of garbage doesn't really make sense... I imagine we'll see a more impressive storm that that for sure.

I actually like the clipper setup. Maybe we can get it to redevelop for something decent sized.

I actually like the clipper setup. Maybe we can get it to redevelop for something decent sized.

Think of the movie Major League. The guy's looking at his bat and begs it to produce...and if it doesn't FOOK YA! So those are my words for the Euro. I've gone to the GFS side of the house. Buy American. :snowman:

OT

houlton maine 39/38 rain

rain in forecast for houlton the next 4 periods....didn't realize the marine air was gonna be there for another 48 hours.

heck even millinocket is mostly rain next 4 periods.....if i lived up there.....rope chair....

bangor just a hair better but potential mostly liquid thru late sunday? the elphant returns for NE new england? unless you are elevated

if this was another 150 miles SW wouldn't we have B/L issues anyway unless we were way west.

OT

houlton maine 39/38 rain

rain in forecast for houlton the next 4 periods....didn't realize the marine air was gonna be there for another 48 hours.

heck even millinocket is mostly rain next 4 periods.....if i lived up there.....rope chair....

bangor just a hair better but potential mostly liquid thru late sunday? the elphant returns for NE new england? unless you are elevated

if this was another 150 miles SW wouldn't we have B/L issues anyway unless we were way west.

Its almost exactly where we left off last year..

OT

houlton maine 39/38 rain

There's more resistance to the marine air the further west it tries to come...if it had backed another 100 miles west, it doesn't mean the marine air makes the same length trek...it gets cooled as it tries to penetrate the colder air mass.

OT

houlton maine 39/38 rain

Starting just west of Milli will do better, Caribou and Houlton are relitivly close to sea level and will be strongly influenced by the marine intrusion, Western Maine and the higher elevations and foot hills will do better, Mtns are looking at 4-8" with higher amounts in the higher elevation....

You're beginning to sound like the guy from the White Star cruise line that kept ordering the Titanic to keep up speed in spite of the forecasts/reports of icebergs.

mike your gonaa see flakes .....tonite!

just West of you up by rowe/colrain down to savoy near 1600' or so prob white ground by morn....

greens gonna get hammered this weekend.

Archived