• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Retrograde Snowstorm by 12/5?

CT Rain

Still a strong miller b signal on the euro ensembles near the 40/70 BM moving east of the Cape.

This run basically shifts everything out west a little south. In other words, the GOA trough is further south, which means the sw ridging is also further south. It also seems to want to phase part of the PV from Hudson Bay on this run. The nao block is also starts out a little further east prior to the low development, but then builds back southwest, in response to the low developing south of sne. Certainly there is room for this to go north or south, but not a bad signal imo.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still a strong miller b signal on the euro ensembles near the 40/70 BM moving east of the Cape.

This run basically shifts everything out west a little south. In other words, the GOA trough is further south, which means the sw ridging is also further south. It also seems to want to phase part of the PV from Hudson Bay on this run. The nao block is also starts out a little further east prior to the low development, but then builds back southwest, in response to the low developing south of sne. Certainly there is room for this to go north or south, but not a bad signal imo.

Yeah just posted about how good they looked. Also impressed at how solid the MSLP mean looked so far out.

Could I get some advise? I'm gonna be up in the Franconia and then Bartlett area this weekend... is it worth packing snowshoes? The NWS says less than 2 inches in the point and click forecast! Thanks!

At least bring them in the car with you. I always hike with a pair of YakTrax in my bag. Light and can save prevent struggling (and injury) on unexpectedly icy trails.

It's 52 stories up with an incredible view; if I was up there in the snow, it would really be something extraordinary.

i've been up there when there was weather "happening" and the view sucked because the ceilings were low and visibility made for a nice gray haze in all directions. but hopefully it works out for you.

i've been up there when there was weather "happening" and the view sucked because the ceilings were low and visibility made for a nice gray haze in all directions. but hopefully it works out for you.

Of course it'll work out for me; I'll be drunk as a skunk.

I'd just, you know, prefer that it be like my own personal snowglobe.

BDL/HFD had measurable as did Hunchback and ORH and most of Northern and Western RI and all the way down to HVN and GON NW to the Berks..that's almost everyone

BDL has a trace on the season...so does ORH...and so does my backyard.

Just because we got a coating that whitened everything doesn't mean it was measurable. I maybe could have claimed a tenth or two, but realistically, who cares at that point. The bottom line is most of the region is still waiting for the first real snowfall.

BDL has a trace on the season...so does ORH...and so does my backyard.

Just because we got a coating that whitened everything doesn't mean it was measurable. I maybe could have claimed a tenth or two, but realistically, who cares at that point. The bottom line is most of the region is still waiting for the first real snowfall.

Irregardless...it was measurable

Archived