12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Tulip Trouncer Threat II - End of March/ Early April

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this soloution is a little warm and if we go more consolidated, than it goes warmer....hmmm, I feel great.:arrowhead:

Do you want the dildo, or the fist....

Well if it got a little closer and more intense, dynamics would help to a point, but you obviously don't want to gamble on that.

It's another model solution that will probably be a little different at 00z. It's probably going to be a while before the op runs figure it out.

Well if it got a little closer and more intense, dynamics would help to a point, but you obviously don't want to gamble on that.

It's another model solution that will probably be a little different at 00z. It's probably going to be a while before the op runs figure it out.

Obviously, but it just seems like the collection of potentially favorable outcomes for us here on the cp is about as thick as Kev's weenie.

He He heeee...

here's what I suggest you do. It's [most likely] the last winter deal of this last winter season, now attempting to phoenix. So, roll the dice and throw all cred into a UKMENT/GFS/JMA blend and disregard all guidance that doesn't biblically impact from interior VA to D.E.M. It's party time!

The past 3 Euro runs all seem to be keying on the wrong shortwave(s). I wouldn't put much emphasis on it - the Euro ensemble has been much more consistent and makes more sense given the pattern.

Yeah, this run is a putrid homage to having wave interference... It's keying in on a completely different S/W than the emerging consensus -

He He heeee...

here's what I suggest you do. It's [most likely] the last winter deal of this last winter season, now attempting to phoenix. So, roll the dice and throw all cred into a UKMENT/GFS/JMA blend and disregard all guidance that doesn't biblically impact from interior VA to D.E.M. It's party time!

1-3', lollies much higher!

Archived