e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
DC/MD/VA/WV Observations/Discussions Thread

ThePhotoGuy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I picked up an inch of rain from the MCS that just trucked thru my backyard. My lawn is a jungle - and I am bracing for this ULL that will be throwing vort maxes at the Mid Atlantic through at least Friday May 20.

This is the upper level low that reminds me of the Energizer Bunny: It just goes on and on and on geeze

I know I am out of my regions thread but. Well today this afternoon, I will be in storm chase mode if need be, will have a friend with me also, who has a netbook with internet access and has grlevel3 on his laptop. Will determine whether a chase is warranted I have a full tank of gas and with mobile internet access should be well good to go even down into MD/VA/DE and into NJ or even west of here into Central Pa. So we shall see. I will be prepaired with all of my filming gear, and today there is a slight risk and 2% tornado risk into PA, So after 12 I will know much more and with the great help of this board and its members i will have some good leadtime with your help.

"Given the fairly low Daily Digits of the last two days, I am not finding too much to complain about myself, especially considering daylight hours have been largely dry"

I didn't even see the bus comin'...

People love Daily Digit controversy.

Archived