Newest Member
    joxey
DC/MD/VA/WV Observations/Discussions Thread

ThePhotoGuy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

]

Not this year. Cold is coming back, unfortunately.

MDstorm

It should be brief (a few days) based on guidance. Looks like warm air wants to build by the end of next weekend. Ensembles are already hinting at the NAO going back positive after a brief dip to negative. I bet we'll bake by the end of the mo or beginning of april.

It should be brief (a few days) based on guidance. Looks like warm air wants to build by the end of next weekend. Ensembles are already hinting at the NAO going back positive after a brief dip to negative. I bet we'll bake by the end of the mo or beginning of april.

Replay of last early april - I've got my summer clothes out already - April 3 should be my first 90 degree jebwalk of the year. Then I get to kick back with a cold one and a bbq

We could be looking at a small chance of severe weather today... instability should pick up at temperatures top-out near 70F. NAM showing 500-1000 CAPE. Speed shear is good, but directional shear is questionable.

Looking to see the Slight Risk extend into northern MD and southern PA soon...

We could be looking at a small chance of severe weather today... instability should pick up at temperatures top-out near 70F. NAM showing 500-1000 CAPE. Speed shear is good, but directional shear is questionable.

Looking to see the Slight Risk extend into northern MD and southern PA soon...

I don't care if we get nothing the rest of the day, I saw hail twice in a half hour period. My Monday is good.

Archived