e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Next storm on the list, March 6-7

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really hoping that the coating of sleet we got this morning is not the only measurable frozen precip for the month. :lol:

Seriously though, the past 2 Marches did not have a storm with more than 1-2" of snow out here.

I would think climo argues heavily in favor of that not happening 3 years in a row but who knows...?

It doesn't even look like we'll get much flooding. How much did the Euro have last night? The NAM and GFS are unremarkable...the heaviest precipitation is in Central NY for them.

Just over an inch it seems. People should still have plenty left still, but it will take a big hit.

Already past 40 here sun.gif

Newest NAM continues to pound upstate NY, and it's pushing mid 50s into eastern MA on sunday, light QPF overall here, pretty much a snoozer. I wouldn't mind this thing shifting east so I'm under the fire hose while the greens and whites are getting blasted.

Hmm... NAM giving Rochester about 3" QPF of snow, but NWS there calling for only 3-5" accumulations... something's gotta give.

Spiked from 31 to 37 here since 7 AM... But not much melting yet so I'm gonna do my 1.5 mile snow shoe from this place to a nature sanctuary. Tomorow will probably be too soppy.....

I'm up to 31.2/29. I wonder how long it'll be above freezing once I crack it this morning.

Looks like GC is the best place to be if you want rain this weekend.

Spiked from 31 to 37 here since 7 AM... But not much melting yet so I'm gonna do my 1.5 mile snow shoe from this place to a nature sanctuary. Tomorow will probably be too soppy.....

Up to 39.2F here. Skiied a bit last night. Interested to see how my local mountain does after this mess. Still 100% open, but they will begin to lose trails soon I think

27.6F 1/4" of snow this morning. Feet and feet of snow up here. Still looks like mid winter with huge snow mounds on the sides of the roads. Have to head down to Mass this PM and looking forward to 40F air. Looks like mostly rain for tomorrow and actually (even as a snow lover) I am ready for spring. It is going to take weeks to melt all this stuff!

Archived