• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Feb 25 Obs/disco

CoastalWx

Just got back to Greenfield. Driveway has another 1.5" from after i cleared it and left this morning. 32.5/30 never got above 34 today. Brings storm total to so far to a conservative total of close to 6".

Wife said it only sleeted and rained for about 2 hours. Side streets are a mess up here. The freeze should be interesting tonight.

Big big winter.

I only hit about 34, today.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back to Greenfield. Driveway has another 1.5" from after i cleared it and left this morning. 32.5/30 never got above 34 today. Brings storm total to so far to a conservative total of close to 6".

Wife said it only sleeted and rained for about 2 hours. Side streets are a mess up here. The freeze should be interesting tonight.

Big big winter.

Same...this little bit of snow we're having now is adhering perfectly to the road and should freeze after dark. I wouldn't recommend driving tonight.

Funny that people thought that stuff in NY was moving NE... it's clearly moving ESE right toward most of SNE. RUC kinda has it blown to bits as it goes over the berks but then redevelops maybe ocean enhances? once it gets to E MA. I bet it goes for C-1" with a lollie to 1.5" lol

Funny that people thought that stuff in NY was moving NE... it's clearly moving ESE right toward most of SNE. RUC kinda has it blown to bits as it goes over the berks but then redevelops maybe ocean enhances? once it gets to E MA. I bet it goes for C-1" with a lollie to 1.5" lol

It was an optical illusion, I thoight it was moving that way too, now it looks like I may see some flakes, i should have never doubted Kevin.

edit: I was the 200th post, do i win anything?

What'd you get up there today? Trying to decide between the shorter drive to Jiminy or just going where I know it's going to be great at Magic on Sunday.

Closing in on 7" now (lost an inch to compaction with a period of pl/zr. Jiminy probably ends up around 8" new by morning. Snowing at a good clip currently here and there. Just go to Magic as Jiminy is overpriced and they groom the snot out of every trail.....boring. Magic is superior terrain wise and the mountain is struggling to survive. Give them your business.

Lol. I figure it'll be about 8-9 when it's done. Maybe eek out a bit more. If we hadn't gotten the zr, it would have really been impressive.

29.0/26

I think that's about right. 8-9" by morning. Box nailed the forecast here, kudos. Waiting until the snow stops to add to the seasonal total. It'll be 30+" for February. Then more tomorrow. This winter is a solid A a of right now. Looks great out there.

Closing in on 7" now (lost an inch to compaction with a period of pl/zr. Jiminy probably ends up around 8" new by morning. Snowing at a good clip currently here and there. Just go to Magic as Jiminy is overpriced and they groom the snot out of every trail.....boring. Magic is superior terrain wise and the mountain is struggling to survive. Give them your business.

You gonna be there? It looks like three out of four of us in the family want to be there, the fourth is gonna lose because I do the driving :devilsmiley: Magic is so superior to everything south of MRG/Sugarbush when the snow is right, and right now it is. Some of the pictures from the hill today were spectacular!

Archived