12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
February Torch Banter and Discussion

CT Rain

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cold front went through Buffalo around 7am. Enjoy it while it lasts folks.

the winds will shift but the temp really isnt falling behind the front in windsor and toronto........especially if you have sun.

i'm up to 43/40 now, cloudy.

slow and steady rise continues, i expect we will peak out in the upper 40s, possibly touch 50.

the winds will shift but the temp really isnt falling behind the front in windsor and toronto........especially if you have sun.

i'm up to 43/40 now, cloudy.

slow and steady rise continues, i expect we will peak out in the upper 40s, possibly touch 50.

right...diffuse temperature gradient with the front. The real cold air is in Michigan and further northwest.

right...diffuse temperature gradient with the front. The real cold air is in Michigan and further northwest.

one thing though is the air will at least dry out behind the front.

windsor ON has gone from a dew of +10C to -2C in 4 hours once the front passed.....so there is relief in sight.

i think the front should cross here in the early-mid afternoon hours.

What's the obsession with preserving a dirty, icy glacier of snowpack?

We're over 60 down here and it feels lovely.

Then you don't care about winter and the calander says its still winter here, Because unlike NYC we have much better retention for one and with our lat we will still have a snowpack come april, Its also for recreational purposes up here

Archived