12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
February Torch Banter and Discussion

CT Rain

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need to start the next threat thread if and when it materializes...

Meh

I'm going on vacation for the week so I want the snow up north right now. My time away thus far has been nice. Getting things done and enjoying the nice winter thaw. I saw an article in the foxboro reporter on the 78 blizzard. Not a bad read.

There is still a decent amount of snow on my garage, looks like a good 18'' or so perhaps...in fact it looks like it caved in a bit...one more storm the thing would have collapsed. To be honest I wouldn't mind if that happens, would be kind of cool to witness, I can see it from my bedroom window. The gutter from the roof already came down and is leaning on the power line but the landlords are on a cruise so not sure what to do about that.

BOX is way overshooting MOS today. I think 65 is overdoing it with the clouds and the higher moisture content today.

OKX has upper-60s in some of its zones today. Seems like a stretch even for NE NJ though perhaps with downsloping winds off the hills of W NJ perhaps some place briefly touches 67.

Nothing but mostly clear skies all day today.All the way back into NY state

Well it's mostly cloudy here...but that's high level stuff which won't do too much to keep down temperatures. There appears to be thicker mid-level stuff in ENY.

12-15 degrees higher than MOS is a little nuts. I'd think somewhere near yesterday or even slightly cooler....55-59.

. . . First casualty of winter. I missed it as I was at work yesterday. My wife said these massive icebergs all fell as one, big 30 foot long sucker at one time. Aparantly it shook the whole house as it landed and broke apart. Note the broken gutter brackets.

Looks like 3-6" left there judging by the pic, is that fairly accurate?

. . . First casualty of winter. I missed it as I was at work yesterday. My wife said these massive icebergs all fell as one, big 30 foot long sucker at one time. Aparantly it shook the whole house as it landed and broke apart. Note the broken gutter brackets.

Dude those blocks of ice are huge haha... that's impressive that they didn't rip the whole thing right off the side of the house.

Archived