Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Early spring...or poorly timed thaw...

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this may be a case where ensembles might not totally handle the situation all that well. I'm not saying this out of being a weenie, but the op runs show some sort of potential..including the 12z Canadian now.

GGEM likes the 2nd wave more like the Euro. GFS has kind of been smearing the two together with focus on the first one now

I'm more and more inclined to agree; we are just going to rot this fossilized pack away for the next 3 weeks and I'd frankly just assume blast it away and start anew next month.....parkling lots are just a mess and it's losing it's appeal with each passing day further rotting it....I think you folks in the densely populated urban corridors would be even further tempted to make the leap into this school of thought.

Please come out to my no-where-land and view my vast 3 acres of mostly untracked white bliss. Ignore the random dog poops...

I was actually admiring it yesterday. Due to the depth, my kids and dog have not really been in the front yard in weeks. The back is where we have been sledding, etc.

It will look yicky in a week or two I bet...

Well this may be a case where ensembles might not totally handle the situation all that well. I'm not saying this out of being a weenie, but the op runs show some sort of potential..including the 12z Canadian now.

Nice, why anyone wrote off anything already is beyond me. There is way too much uncertainty this year in model dailies for anyone to state in absolutes that there will be no snowstorms for the next two weeks.

Please come out to my no-where-land and view my vast 3 acres of mostly untracked white bliss. Ignore the random dog poops...

I was actually admiring it yesterday. Due to the depth, my kids and dog have not really been in the front yard in weeks. The back is where we have been sledding, etc.

It will look yicky in a week or two I bet...

I will take that bet, define icky in a week or two. I think you especially get a refresher or two and max out 44 or so for a couple of days, but then again it's all supposition.

Basically, It is here, But don't have to go to much further north from here to still experiance Jan, Thats the best part, Usually right into late April....

I meant 3/31.

I like April snow, but prolonged snow on the ground during that time of year, doesn't really do much for me.

I do see the stale crap Ray refers to, but I love the snow. I was actually getting bothered by the snow melting over the last week.

I meant 3/31.

I like April snow, but prolonged snow on the ground during that time of year, doesn't really do much for me.

I do see the stale crap Ray refers to, but I love the snow. I was actually getting bothered by the snow melting over the last week.

Yeah, I was wondering about that 3/3 nonsense. lol What a random date, I thought. Anyway, I don't count on snow in April, but it is welcome.

Thinking we get a nice lil shot early next week, not sure what all the grousing is about.

I meant 3/31.

I missed that but that was what i was referring to was the end of march with more favorable into april north of here for my winter activities

I will take that bet, define icky in a week or two. I think you especially get a refresher or two and max out 44 or so for a couple of days, but then again it's all supposition.

Brown lumpy bumpies resurfacing... memories of kibble of bygone days.

It was good to come home to a freshly snowed on driveway yesterday and the CF reminded me of the actual calendar date...

At least there is a little sumthin sumthin to watch

That's the one thing BOS doesn't fook around with. Sidewalks are shoveled and cleared within 18hrs of the storm's end. It's nice because I can go out for a nice weenie stroll if I need to pick up any small items like beer.

Snowshoes, XC skiis, snowmobile trails ftw...of course, to get to the beer it is not so easy...

Archived