Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Epic winter signal continues to beam, part VII

ORH_wxman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2-3" maybe. It really isn't noticeable, but I have a trashcan in my neighbors yard that I look at. It was buried to the top this morning, now the top 2" or so is visible. It was only 34.5 for the high so it just compacted it and hardened it.

I hate when that happens.....disaster averted, this go around.....

I hate when that happens.....disaster averted, this go around.....

Eh, it didn't really hurt. Just hardened now. I actually think the hardened snowpack has kept many of us near the coast and to the south very close to the interior. IOW, not much compaction due to the wet snow events that we've had.

target in manchester ct is closed until further notices . I work there and they told us roof problems They will try to open late this week . i know its not weather . temp 22 now This is best weather board and sne is the best one ever . you all do good job discussion weather. Thanks for putting up with me on my post

Let's get this done. I much prefer weekend to mid week events. Normal sleep, not such disruption with work/school etc. Maybe then we can get on that weekend cycle.

Yes! (re: the work week)

As a side note, I find this 7-day periodicity interesting... was going to post a calendar mapping this year's storms, seemed to always occur mid-week. 1995-96 had a similar periodicity but during weekends. What are the mechanics that require 7 days to reload? Of course not a hardfast rule, as we'll see this weekend.

EDIT: ... and sorry to hear you were away Feb 78... I think many here would be devastated to miss that.

Archived