Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Epic winter signal continues to beam, part VII

ORH_wxman

Round 2.5 has made it pretty again...

Some pics from Weathafella's neck of the woods taken tonight:

The dippin dots... the Great Winter 2010-2011 has it all:

Brookline Avenue between Boston and Brookline, parking meters practically buried, no sidewalk:

Mountainous snowbanks:

On my walk up to Washington Sq and down Beacon to Coolidge Corner and back down Harvard home....I was absolutely floored by how much snow is in everyone's yard...especially up Washington in front yards of private homes. You're walking in a tunnel between enormous piles....amazing winter!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck with the visit,. Actually snowing moderatley now! Amazing!

Meanwhile...a little convergence zone over us? Nice flakes drifting down and actually increasing a tad in intensity. I have my annual physical this morning...nice walk to the doctor's office. We'll see if this winter is good on my system...lol..

Well it won't.

It could do something where we get a little front end snow or mix, but I think the main low goes west. However, it's one of those colder looking systems, so it wouldn't bring torch srly flow. Models are trying to hint at redevelopment of a new low which would flip anyone to snow. Who knows though, it could be more of a swfe. It's early in the game., so anything is possible.

Meanwhile...a little convergence zone over us? Nice flakes drifting down and actually increasing a tad in intensity. I have my annual physical this morning...nice walk to the doctor's office. We'll see if this winter is good on my system...lol..

I have no doubt this winter has been good for you! psychosomatics FTW!

Archived