Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Epic winter signal continues to beam, part VII

ORH_wxman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what I said days ago :whistle: Knew I'd sleet here, didn't think zr...no signs of that yet. Hopefully our regionwide intensities pickup some because it's definitely snowing nice here now, again.

Turned to IP about 40 min ago here (centered between 495, 128, the pike and Rte 2) - some small feathery stuff as well - presumably generated below the warm layer.

You must be 40-50 miles north of me easy, so if I have no ZR yet (and I don't - I just came in from shoveling), then you should be safe for a bit yet......

Assuming that this is it for accums here - I have near 14" total, but most of it (10") was yesterday.

Not too bad, but about 4-5" less than BOX had for me.

My rather dubious thermometer reads 18 degrees.

Turned to IP about 40 min ago here (centered between 495, 128, the pike and Rte 2) - some small feathery stuff as well - presumably generated below the warm layer.

You must be 40-50 miles north of me easy, so if I have no ZR yet (and I don't - I just came in from shoveling), then you should be safe for a bit yet......

Assuming that this is it for accums here - I have near 14" total, but most of it (10") was yesterday.

Not too bad, but about 4-5" less than BOX had for me.

My rather dubious thermometer reads 18 degrees.

You're in Sudbury or Conc?

Some huge flakes here right now, practically the size of golf balls and overall coming down heavy again.

Archived