Newest Member
    Dump Trump
SNE Obs and Banter

moneypitmike

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I know I know...

My travel schedule is helacious...i was gone the last 2 gtg and am in Salt Lake City until Sunday afternoon. I hope I can make the winter when, when the date is set.

You can only use the "I'm washing my hair that night." excuse so many times before we start thinking you don't like us.

Hey!!! no shots at Barney. He is a really good guy and probably the smartest one in Congress.

i'll go easy on barney ...even thou he is slimier (aheem fannie mae...conflict of intrest....aheemmm head of financial subcommitte over seeing rampant wall street fraud...aheem) who can talk circles around sophmore congressmen ....he plays the game well and has many fans in the establishment class who write revisionist history with favorable wall street angles which sheep lap up in bio's and WSJ articles. Back to the weather.

mid week low looks weaker and less qpf on 0z nam IMO.

The Beast is certainly a better mountain, but is there a bar there? I honestly have no idea. When we went last season we just saw the main lodge interior with the great chili...

They do need a high speed quad though... Great trails and super nice people

Yes! The Crazy Horse Lounge is upstairs, complete with the ski with 4 shotglasses in it for a 4-some to drink to. ...that being said, the owners of the mountain aren't really huge fans of the bar. Personally I'd head to the bar at Mohawk Park. It's a seedy dive that has cheap drinks, cheap food with amazing portions, and a "hillbilly biker bar" atmosphere. I love it!

I'll have to disagree on the chili... Often it looks the same coming out, but I digress....

I am so in, are they gonna run those awesome coupon deals this year. The beast rocks midweek.

Yeah the coupons are fantastic, whether it's a "bring a can of coke" or a state resident day, they're sweet. I don't see any reason why we'd stop doing that. BUT, if we were to have a GTG at the hill, don't worry about the coupons, I'll have a great deal for you.

Violently agree, where would we party after?

...I think Mohawk Park, or maybe someplace in Greenfield? Kinda pissed that I couldn't come down, but it seems that Northampton Brewery didn't get the rave reviews that I was expecting, huh?

Guys, I would love a G2G at a mountain.... Make it on a saturday or sunday and I'll be sure to make it.

We can do that!

Sounds like a great idea, I'm in.

...as we thought.

Hunter Mountain was probably correct not to waste all that money on making snow. One deluge after another this year surrounded by cold wx. The last three days have been mid 30's. This morning was 17. But get out the ark on Wednesday.:lightning:

24 now....

Oh I see the retro low is now well north and in a perfect position to suppress everything. But I haven't looked at the Euro and the GFS is usually on crack so who knows.

holy :thumbsup:

that's quite the family.....lot of turkey

0z nam trending toward a drier scenario for SNE wednesday. especially the further East you go. and wetter for WNE.

VT ski resorts look to take it on the chin.

i'll go easy on barney ...even thou he is slimier (aheem fannie mae...conflict of intrest....aheemmm head of financial subcommitte over seeing rampant wall street fraud...aheem) who can talk circles around sophmore congressmen ....he plays the game well and has many fans in the establishment class who write revisionist history with favorable wall street angles which sheep lap up in bio's and WSJ articles. Back to the weather.

mid week low looks weaker and less qpf on 0z nam IMO.

Barney Frank sucks

Barney Frank sucks

Republicans are wayy worse...but they're all politcians...otherwise they wouldn't be in DC.

Back to weather...00z GFS looks interesting at 174 with that S/W developing in the southern Plains...gotta get rid of that 'confluence' here though....it's a La Nina, so Rev Kev assures us that this cannot be supressed.

Republicans are wayy worse...but they're all politcians...otherwise they wouldn't be in DC.

Back to weather...00z GFS looks interesting at 174 with that S/W developing in the southern Plains...gotta get rid of that 'confluence' here though....it's a La Nina, so Rev Kev assures us that this cannot be supressed.

Im tired of GOP and Dems lets make a common sense party of moderates... and elimate campaign spending. A salary cap haha. Real leaders are left behind by lack of money.

Yeah, the GFS looks nice past truncation. Yet another solution. Same old song and dance for now.

Had a Scott night - smoke detector started chirping at 1:38AM. Had to pull out the ladder and hit the "hush" button. Never did fall back to sleep. Lesson learned ... I did not refill the humidifier before bed last night.

Yeah, the GFS looks nice past truncation.  Yet another solution.  Same old song and dance for now.

Had a Scott night - smoke detector started chirping at 1:38AM.  Had to pull out the ladder and hit the "hush" button.  Never did fall back to sleep.  Lesson learned ... I did not refill the humidifier before bed last night.

12z Euro has great potential.      The ens right there too,  actually a nice looking winter wx pattern showing up D7-10.    Well time to run before I hit a loserville # 100 posts lol

00zECMWFENS500mbHeightAnomalyNA240.gif

00zecmwfens500mbHGHTNH240.gif

Everyone must be sleeping in this morning.

At least the GFS has trended toward a less prolific rain maker on Wednesday. It's still heavy rain in western areas but the amounts are not as high as they were in prior runs. It'll be interesting to see if this continues to change as the system approaches. Catching up on things---wintry weather still remains 9-10 days out?? This is beginning to sound like "The Iceman Cometh".

28.3/23 and warming.

Everyone must be sleeping in this morning.

At least the GFS has trended toward a less prolific rain maker on Wednesday. It's still heavy rain in western areas but the amounts are not as high as they were in prior runs. It'll be interesting to see if this continues to change as the system approaches. Catching up on things---wintry weather still remains 9-10 days out?? This is beginning to sound like "The Iceman Cometh".

28.3/23 and warming.

broken-record.jpg

Actually, 6z GFS says cold and dry are the talking points.

At this point I'm expecting a system to pop up out of nowhere at like 100 hours.

Yes. Too many players on the field right now for models to grasp but one has to be relatively pleased with prog from ensembles heading into the 1st 2 weeks of December.

Yes. Too many players on the field right now for models to grasp but one has to be relatively pleased with prog from ensembles heading into the 1st 2 weeks of December.

Pure speculation with no reasoning behind it........I wonder if the collective models will have a better grasp on things once the Wednesday system passes through. Subsquent interactions between systems may be better understood then.

Archived