EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
SNE Obs and Banter

moneypitmike

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's a youtube vid I highlight the address bar then right click, select copy, then go to the reply page, click on media insert (3pics) delete the http:/ then right click and select paste then insert media. I think. A good friend told me how after I was ridiculed here for asking the same question. Hope it works.

Lets see if it works

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7851303/

Oh well, didn't work. Thanks Pete

If it's a youtube vid I highlight the address bar then right click, select copy, then go to the reply page, click on media insert (3pics) delete the http:/ then right click and select paste then insert media. I think. A good friend told me how after I was ridiculed here for asking the same question. Hope it works.

You learned well grasshoppa.......

dave none i just drove by after a late breakfast.....got my GF a pass....(both bronze).....and took a looksie at things. Just bought and set up the C-tmas tree so things have taken a turn for the whiter....now i want some snow making. What time do they usually throw the towel in as far as snowmaking is concerned......10? 12?

Not sure. I know they know about Weds so maybe they hold off until Thursday? They can get quite a bit down in 8 hours or so...

The coverage on the 2 trails we went on was quite good. Very dry stuff, easy to turn in. Just way to many people on the 2 trails

my son got a chocolate covered waffle. Very unhealthy.

I will check the webcams later

Not sure. I know they know about Weds so maybe they hold off until Thursday? They can get quite a bit down in 8 hours or so...

The coverage on the 2 trails we went on was quite good. Very dry stuff, easy to turn in. Just way to many people on the 2 trails

Glad to hear about the good coverage, but sucks about the crowds. WaWa gets pretty packed. Too packed for MY liking anyway...

dave i don't think they would hold off....they want to make sure they can lay another couple inches down so they can sustain what they have today....thru wednesday. better to sacrifice what they make in the next two nights then to hold off and then have the warmth and rain eat at a soid base and threaten to wipe out ALL the hard work they have done.

look in at satelite the guns should be goin off in the next hour or so....skies clearin and temps are fallin....man the guns gentlemen.

sounds like any other weekend there.

Well Sunday nights are usually not too bad. Problem was everyone was on just the 2 trails (plus Ollies). No place else to go. We actually parked in row 2.

Having it close plus a season pass makes me not mind the crowd as much. Get in a few runs, then go home, eat with the family, banter with weenies on American...

Can you come up on the 20th?

speaking of GTG's and skiing... I'm very certain that if people wanted to get together to ski, I could arrange a VERY good rate at Berkshire East. Not sure if I should start a seperate thread... I will based upon replies I think. ...but I can't think of a better spot to have the next GTG. Skiing during the day, and drinking at night! It's a win-win for all snowlovers!

speaking of GTG's and skiing... I'm very certain that if people wanted to get together to ski, I could arrange a VERY good rate at Berkshire East. Not sure if I should start a seperate thread... I will based upon replies I think. ...but I can't think of a better spot to have the next GTG. Skiing during the day, and drinking at night! It's a win-win for all snowlovers!

actually i would like to try there some day.....but the GTG would go off much better at wa wa.....similiar slopes but MUCH more convenient for anyone along the 128 corridor.

Well Sunday nights are usually not too bad. Problem was everyone was on just the 2 trails (plus Ollies). No place else to go. We actually parked in row 2.

Having it close plus a season pass makes me not mind the crowd as much. Get in a few runs, then go home, eat with the family, banter with weenies on American...

Can you come up on the 20th?

Probably, will let ya know.

I hear you, WaWa is certainly more convenient for more people, and that's why the place is constantly packed. It's a catsh-22... I'm all about the runs, so I prefer uncrowded slopes and nonexistant lift lines. Berkshire East is further off the beaten path, yet is a very similar mountain (minus the crowds). I personally feel that it's a hidden gem.

Either way though... I think that if there's going to be a mid-winter GTG after this next one in Worcester, let's have it at a mountain! It doesn't even need to be us weenies only. Bring the families. I can work out a helluva package for lifts only or lifts/rentals/lessons, whatever.

I hear you, WaWa is certainly more convenient for more people, and that's why the place is constantly packed. It's a catsh-22... I'm all about the runs, so I prefer uncrowded slopes and nonexistant lift lines. Berkshire East is further off the beaten path, yet is a very similar mountain (minus the crowds). I personally feel that it's a hidden gem.

Either way though... I think that if there's going to be a mid-winter GTG after this next one in Worcester, let's have it at a mountain! It doesn't even need to be us weenies only. Bring the families. I can work out a helluva package for lifts only or lifts/rentals/lessons, whatever.

The Beast is certainly a better mountain, but is there a bar there? I honestly have no idea. When we went last season we just saw the main lodge interior with the great chili...

They do need a high speed quad though... Great trails and super nice people

I am so in, are they gonna run those awesome coupon deals this year. The beast rocks midweek.

Violently agree, where would we party after?

Sounds like a great idea, I'm in.

Archived