e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
SNE Obs and Banter

moneypitmike

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jerry - are you talking about last night? i think outside of logan, PVC and BID, everywhere was below 30...and in some spots pretty substantially - KTAN was 18F.

I think the immediate Boston area where alot of traditional radiation spots didn't get all that cold. Mainly on the I90 latitude inside 128.

LOL, really? Have to defend myself when science is involved , here's another example of rural versus heat island http://www.appinsys....orthAmerica.htm

I am a happy do not give a rats arse guy, probably seems confrontational but really is not, loving life , just can't live that negative way make way for the positive day.

Chuck um high, chuck um wide, chuck um far, chuck um in your weenie eye, big news today, la la la lock it up.

You are using a biased website as validation. Sorry, this is not political but fact. The earth has warmed this century. I am not saying why, just that it has.

You could not be any more wrong, take the time to add another view, then tell me about support

SCIENCE

http://www.appinsys....nitedStates.htm

You say this is science????? It's a cherry picking based on the website owner's opinion. Look at the non profit and govt sites for more unbiased and broader views. Unless you think NOAA has a strong warm bias.

Here's an opinion from the other side, equally non scientific but refutes alot of appinsys...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/SoCalHotOne/climate-change-natural-di_n_786718_68696839.html

Other facts re: appinsys:

http://urldogg.com/appinsys.com

Look at this one:

http://www.skepticalscience.com/himalayan-glaciers-growing.htm

Funny you use it to refute all arguments claiming science. You are one of my favorites Steve but look up scientific method and do the painstaking research needed to prove a hypothesis before throwing your high and mighty around for me to swallow.

I'm sure I'll have the usual twig, branch disaster that these events always leave behind

Finally finished yesterday getting the stuff from last week cleared. Hopefully all the dead stuff came down then. Isolated damage in convection day? The SE wind thoughts with no inversion are off the board as we thought. Sh it that might be confrontational !

Sure is a banner year road trip?, do it while your young, go for it!

Id just fly if I was gonna do it. Need to win the lottery or something, already paying out enough money. I miss living with my parents...gotta go back about three years. Real world sucks -> no wonder why a lot of people on here are always so frustrated.

Id just fly if I was gonna do it. Need to win the lottery or something, already paying out enough money. I miss living with my parents...gotta go back about three years. Real world sucks -> no wonder why a lot of people on here are always so frustrated.

Oops there goes gravity oops back to reality....... Reality has a way of smacking your face every time you think you have it beat. Work hard work long hours, play hard play long hours, you will get the break you need.

Oops there goes gravity oops back to reality....... Reality has a way of smacking your face every time you think you have it beat. Work hard work long hours, play hard play long hours, you will get the break you need.

So true. When it's all said and done I'll have taken 7 weeks off this year. In between I work my azz off but can't count today I guess...lol...

Gonna get pretty cold by the weekend. Still have to remember it's November and serious cold typically is a ways away.

I just keep telling myself..let's just get thru Wednesday and then winter arrives...snow on the ground or falling a week from today looks fairly likely and then the bigger event a few days later.

All the ponds are iced over..has a wintry look out there...let's just get thru Wednesday..let's just get thru Wednesday

Fabulous! Perfect wx...this time of year it's warm but not at all oppressive and nights are delightful. I've always found the Mexican people to be among the nicest on the planet. Great food and plenty of tequila...the best...Barry should be jealous!

Fantastic, I told some people at work you were there and they went on and on about how they loved it. TB has a huge variety of Mexican Tequilas, my wife brought him som good stuff from Cancun. I can not drink it anymore but he loves it.

I just keep telling myself..let's just get thru Wednesday and then winter arrives...snow on the ground or falling a week from today looks fairly likely and then the bigger event a few days later.

All the ponds are iced over..has a wintry look out there...let's just get thru Wednesday..let's just get thru Wednesday

This.

I know, antsy time, looking forward to it. I just looked at heating degree data , it has been cold!

Fantastic, I told some people at work you were there and they went on and on about how they loved it. TB has a huge variety of Mexican Tequilas, my wife brought him som good stuff from Cancun. I can not drink it anymore but he loves it.

We went to one place which had a 2 page tequila list before the wine list. I should have brought some back but I'm more of a "when in Rome" type and now that we're back will probably not drink much.

Archived