• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
SNE Obs and Banter

moneypitmike

Yes. Too many players on the field right now for models to grasp but one has to be relatively pleased with prog from ensembles heading into the 1st 2 weeks of December.

Pure speculation with no reasoning behind it........I wonder if the collective models will have a better grasp on things once the Wednesday system passes through. Subsquent interactions between systems may be better understood then.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'll go easy on barney ...even thou he is slimier (aheem fannie mae...conflict of intrest....aheemmm head of financial subcommitte over seeing rampant wall street fraud...aheem) who can talk circles around sophmore congressmen ....he plays the game well and has many fans in the establishment class who write revisionist history with favorable wall street angles which sheep lap up in bio's and WSJ articles. Back to the weather.

mid week low looks weaker and less qpf on 0z nam IMO.

I was talking personally...good friends who know him. Politics is politics, surely he mad mistakes but who didn't in the last 10 years.

50-50 chance for some upslope snow for you Wednesday evening/night?

Hi Andy, I was just checking that out. I know the snow we have on the ground now is going to be burned off and I'm hoping that by Thursday morning it's replaced. I think there is a chance at least to re-whiten the ground. I'm building a skating rink for my daughter early this week so I'll look on the bright side and say at least the rain Wednesday will help fill it.lol

Everyone must be sleeping in this morning.

At least the GFS has trended toward a less prolific rain maker on Wednesday. It's still heavy rain in western areas but the amounts are not as high as they were in prior runs. It'll be interesting to see if this continues to change as the system approaches. Catching up on things---wintry weather still remains 9-10 days out?? This is beginning to sound like "The Iceman Cometh".

28.3/23 and warming.

Ensemble anomaly data still support a good R+ rain event.

Troll Phail.

LOL, its going to be funny next week when southern Va and North Carolina are getting dumped on and we have some cirrus, people are going to lose it, especially when signals firm up of a relaxation of cold for mid to late month.

Predicting another positve monthly departure for the major sites in NE, not trolling at all just my thoughts Pete, but dont worry buddy you will do fine this winter, huge season for the Berks up into the Greens!!:thumbsup:

Hi Andy, I was just checking that out. I know the snow we have on the ground now is going to be burned off and I'm hoping that by Thursday morning it's replaced. I think there is a chance at least to re-whiten the ground. I'm building a skating rink for my daughter early this week so I'll look on the bright side and say at least the rain Wednesday will help fill it.lol

Hi back!

Looks like AOA 1K feet could see 1-2 inches and AOA 1.5 to 1.8 K perhaps 4-5 inches? If dryslot isn't too harsh and temps cool down as fast as most of the OPS models are forecasting. GEFS seems to be a bit slower in slamming in the cold behind the front and it looks to be a bit faster with taking the moisture out. But this far out the potential for something is there for you.

LOL, its going to be funny next week when southern Va and North Carolina are getting dumped on and we have some cirrus, people are going to lose it, especially when signals firm up of a relaxation of cold for mid to late month.

Predicting another positve monthly departure for the major sites in NE, not trolling at all just my thoughts Pete, but dont worry buddy you will do fine this winter, huge season for the Berks up into the Greens!!:thumbsup:

Kev outed you.lol I've seen the model depiction of that. DT even said the POTENTIAL is there for the biggest snowstorm in lower MA history. Personally, I'm glad they are in the bullseye this far out. It works two-fold. 1. It gets their hopes up high. 2. It dashes them on the rocks of reality as we get closer to the event and the targeted zone moves to NE. ( Note: Any MA'eer reading this should realize auditing the SNE thread is frought with peril. We're a nasty bunch.lol)

Hi back!

Looks like AOA 1K feet could see 1-2 inches and AOA 1.5 to 1.8 K perhaps 4-5 inches? If dryslot isn't too harsh and temps cool down as fast as most of the OPS models are forecasting. GEFS seems to be a bit slower in slamming in the cold behind the front and it looks to be a bit faster with taking the moisture out. But this far out the potential for something is there for you.

That's good news even at this distance. Did you see my post back to you the other day about your fans?

Probable Wind Advisory/Possible HWW Weds night?

A STRONG SOUTHERLY LOW LEVEL JET OF 60-70 KTS IS DEPICTED IN THE

MODELS. THIS WITH THE POTENTIAL FOR EXCELLENT MIXING...WILL LEAD TO

GUSTY WINDS WEDNESDAY. CONFIDENCE IS HIGHEST IN A WIND ADVISORY

THOUGH A HIGH WIND WARNING CANNOT BE RULED OUT. *******EXPECT GUSTS

GENERALLY IN THE 40 TO 45 MPH RANGE WITH HIGHER GUSTS IN HEAVIER

SHOWERS.*****

It's all you Blizz

Yeah but unfortunately tomorrow and Wed are gonna destroy the neg departures. All 4 sites are gonna end on the weakly positive side. Sucks..we almost did it this month

ORH is +0.6

Today I think will be normal?

Tuesday slightly over

Weds significantly over, but will not effect the monthly I don't think (Dec 1)

ORH is +0.6

Today I think will be normal?

Tuesday slightly over

Weds significantly over, but will not effect the monthly I don't think (Dec 1)

How in the Sam hell did BOS only drop to 34 last night? Heat island effects really screw with temps. IMO GW is confined to the rat infested waterfronts and airport tarmacs of the US. LOL

Archived