EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
SNE Obs and Banter

moneypitmike

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bottom line is we were forced into this method of threads and posting..and even though the majority of us would prefer things the old way, we will all try and adhere to the new rules most of the the time. If there's a little banter in the model or pattern threads it's not a big deal and is ok. But we'll just try and do 80% of it in this thread to make Will and Bob's jobs easier

Seriously?, have you looked at both of the OP ENS's .

Steve this is how Joe trolls..he posts things he knows are completely opposite of concensus and things he doesn't believe at all. Once you know Joe's bias you learn he really thinks cold and snow is coming for most of Dec. ..and thinks opposite of what he's posting

Steve this is how Joe trolls..he posts things he knows are completely opposite of concensus and things he doesn't believe at all. Once you know Joe's bias you learn he really thinks cold and snow is coming for most of Dec. ..and thinks opposite of what he's posting

I think there is an opportunity for a snow threat around the 9th, after that I believe we warm up again. Just as I thought that this coming week would be warm with a lakes cutter 7-10 days ago, and you called me crazy, so whatever Kev.

yes with a reversal around mid month i believe

I could see more of a gradient pattern mid month for the northern tier perhaps. It's all going to depend on what happens out west. The NAO may disappear, but with the ridge pushing into western AK, it still will try and dump cold down towards the US. It is quite possible that it will be reversed for areas across the south or even the MA, if we lose the NAO. Heck maybe even here..but I think this area is a bigger wild card.

Kudos to HM? 384 hour op runs? This model has had huge timing issues past day three for the entire fall. Why would you even take any stock in what it has to say after day three, even then it's horrid.

pattern recognition thats all, cold first couple weeks of december, and if we flip like he thought we would then kudos to him, whats the big deal lol?

I think there is an opportunity for a snow threat around the 9th, after that I believe we warm up again. Just as I thought that this coming week would be warm with a lakes cutter 7-10 days ago, and you called me crazy, so whatever Kev.

The LC this week was a no brainer. I do need to remember your biases though being as close to NYC and Hobo Ferry as you are.

The LC this week was a no brainer. I do need to remember your biases though being as close to NYC and Hobo Ferry as you are.

I would imagine being 60+ miles ne of nyc and far west from the oceans influence, im in a pretty similiar spot to your locale, i certainly dont get that dreaded changeover that se ct gets

I would imagine being 60+ miles ne of nyc and far west from the oceans influence, im in a pretty similiar spot to your locale, i certainly dont get that dreaded changeover that se ct gets

Just kidding dude, what elevation are you?, according to the winter experts who know LA Nina winters you are at heavy heavy risk for sleeters transistioning to dry slots, me I think the gradient sets up Hobo Ferry SW.

Bottom line is we were forced into this method of threads and posting..and even though the majority of us would prefer things the old way, we will all try and adhere to the new rules most of the the time. If there's a little banter in the model or pattern threads it's not a big deal and is ok. But we'll just try and do 80% of it in this thread to make Will and Bob's jobs easier

:ph34r:

He does this while wearing Depends and with a Costco sized stash of toilet paper at the ready...just saying

Since they destroyed the fun we were having in the threat thread..here's how we get the bus rolling this year.

Heads slowly bopping as we get moving..then as the threat gets closer heads bob faster.. we get wild with Ray and Wiz dancing up on seats, asses shaking,, and as the snow gets started entire bus fist pumping, handfuls of weenies flying thru the air beers being ripped back..bus in 4 wheel motion, hydraulics... just a wild time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVERz5D1YEU

29/25, LOL at the pessimistic Nervous Nellies. Here's a prediction, Snow Bowl II next Monday night at Gillette Stadium as the Pats spank the up until now overly lucky Jets. It'll be a great game to sit back in the relative warmth of your living room and watch as snow falls on the faithful. Lock it up.

Since they destroyed the fun we were having in the threat thread..here's how we get the bus rolling this year.

Heads slowly bopping as we get moving..then as the threat gets closer heads bob faster.. we get wild with Ray and Wiz dancing up on seats, asses shaking,, and as the snow gets started entire bus fist pumping, handfuls of weenies flying thru the air beers being ripped back..bus in 4 wheel motion, hydraulics... just a wild time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVERz5D1YEU

:lmao: I can't stop laughing as i read this, I can see the whole bus fist pumping.........

Archived