joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE Obs and Banter

moneypitmike

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No worries. Think we're about tohead into the first truly active period of the Winter and I think we should all try to chat it up in the banter thread and leave this thread and others like it for pure analysis. After all the work the guys have done to get this new forum up and running we should try to make the job of moderation as easy as possible. Btw, just a fantastic transition over to our new home, kudos to all those involved.

brownnoser.png

Pete posted this in the new threat thread:

No worries. Think we're about tohead into the first truly active period of the Winter and I think we should all try to chat it up in the banter thread and leave this thread and others like it for pure analysis. After all the work the guys have done to get this new forum up and running we should try to make the job of moderation as easy as possible. Btw, just a fantastic transition over to our new home, kudos to all those involved.

I think this requires me to only be a reader of the other thread as I have no pure analysis to offer. lol

Just did my final wood run of the night. Pretty nippy, 26.0/12 with the wind still blowing. I don't know if I'll made the mid-teens that are forecast, but it will still be cool in the morning.

Electricity is provided by an old diesel generator which charges a bank of batteries. Heat is a woodstove. Just got a well in this Summer and I'm supposed to go up to build a bathroom in late March. Currently there's an outhouse that is very nice although you need to visit it with a side arm or rifle. Grizzly country.

Thats kinda awesome....couldn't live there all year round but to have a place like that....I know you will be spending a lot of time there.

Pete posted this in the new model thread:

I think this requires me to only be a reader of the other thread as I have no pure analysis to offer. lol

Just did my final wood run of the night. Pretty nippy, 26.0/12 with the wind still blowing. I don't know if I'll made the mid-teens that are forecast, but it will still be cool in the morning.

I can barely find the models on the e-wall, never mind decipher them lol

When I look at something on it, or the ones poted here, I'm like WTF? This is going to take me years to figure out.

I will post here and in remeniscing threads or whatever, but I tend to stay out of the way and lurk in the model threads

24.4F/14F btw

Pete posted this in the new model thread:

You and me Mike, but we can lurk

I can barely find the models on the e-wall, never mind decipher them lol

When I look at something on it, or the ones poted here, I'm like WTF? This is going to take me years to figure out.

I will post here and in remeniscing threads or whatever, but I tend to stay out of the way and lurk in the model threads

24.4F/14F btw

I've nothing to offer in the analysis threads either, but I think it's important to keep Will on his toes wrt moderating.

BTW, I didn't know who the hell you were with the new avatar. What was the old one? I never could tell.

I've nothing to offer in the analysis threads either, but I think it's important to keep Will on his toes wrt moderating.

BTW, I didn't know who the hell you were with the new avatar. What was the old one? I never could tell.

The newest is Wachusett Brewing logo

The last one was some random chipmunk pic I found this summer when Blizz was doing his death buckets

Before that (Eastern) it was Buckaroo Banzai movie poster

Before that???

I like Kev's new one the best Rev Kev a-la MJH!

The newest is Wachusett Brewing logo

The last one was some random chipmunk pic I found this summer when Blizz was doing his death buckets

Before that (Eastern) it was Buckaroo Banzai movie poster

Before that???

I like Kev's new one the best Rev Kev a-la MJH!

Of course, the chipmunk one was the last one *slaps self across face*. I guess it was the Buckaroo Banzai one that I was thinking of.

23.7F, winds have gone calm .. let the free fallin' begin.

brownnoser.png

That's just disgusting.lol

Pete posted this in the new threat thread:

Well, it's not like I have much to add with the likes of Will and Scooter around either. I don't think it's wrong to ask pertinent questions in those dedicated threads but the Tom Foolery that we all enjoy so much should probably not creep into those threads.

Thats kinda awesome....couldn't live there all year round but to have a place like that....I know you will be spending a lot of time there.

It truly is an awesome place. I would be there full time right now but I'd have become a bachelor again. Not that I didn't enjoy that but my role as Father and Husband is quite fulfilling so..... She's slowly coming around to the idea (Hawaii is only 4 hrs away.lol)

I think it will be good to go to a single thread dedicated to an imminent storm and find nothing but posts dedicated to the threat. In the past it was laborious to wade through 20 pgs of weenie pics hoping to find the kernels of info I was looking for. At first I railed against the abolishment of the super thread but after further review I feel there is merit to this method. I would be very unhappy if there weren't a thread that I could joke around. You also need a creative outlet to post pictures of dogs with their heads up other dogs azzes. I would be sad if that were taken away.lol

31.1 here. Just came back from a hockey game and did some star gazing whilst laying on the backyard picnic table. A thousand stars in the sky make me realize........

With all the smog and light pollution down there how could you even see 1. Probably just planes in final approach. Congrats on being below freezing at least.

Was pretty darn cold today and quite breezy as well, walked over to the bank this afternoon around noon in just a light jacket and I froze to death. I came home then went online and saw it was only 41F out. Added on a sweatshirt. The one thing I hate this time of year is coming outside after a Wolf Pack (well as of tonight Whale) game...so freezing out and usually breezy and either walking to my friends car which is like a 5 minute walk or waiting outside for the bus.

Archived