• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
SNE Obs and Banter

moneypitmike

:lmao: I can't stop laughing as i read this, I can see the whole bus fist pumping.........

LOL.. This commercial fits perfect..at the end we all rush off the bus into the snow..just a wild show of fist pumps and craziness as the Euro comes in locking in 12-24 for everyone

This fit better in the threat thread..but this will do

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL.. This commercial fits perfect..at the end we all rush off the bus into the snow..just a wild show of fist pumps and craziness as the Euro comes in locking in 12-24 for everyone

This fit better in the threat thread..but this will do

Its going to happen, Right around the 10th looks like it could be a legit threat.......

Seriously? Those are cool... A bit overpriced but great looking product from the USA

Hers is not the Black Op just black but real sweet. Loaded and manual tranny like she wanted, great price and we traded in her 05 Colorado which was super loaded and in mint condition so very very low money spent for what she got.

Is everyone just writing off the 5-6th threat? I'm not. Still think it's very much alive. That period has been flagged for a very long time and to me still seems completely within the realm of possibilities.

I'm not writing it off yet, I think the trend will be NW over the next few days, This storm was a cutter a few days ago and now it is surpressed SE, My guess at this point would be a moderate storm like a 3-6" type, But i just like the look of the storm moving across the upper mid west around the 10th, It looks like a decent Miller B threat and looks to have a lot of moisture to work with, The only prob is its out in la la land at the moment.........

I'm not writing it off yet, I think the trend will be NW over the next few days, This storm was a cutter a few days ago and now it is surpressed SE, My guess at this point would be a moderate storm like a 3-6" type, But i just like the look of the storm moving across the upper mid west around the 10th, It looks like a decent Miller B threat and looks to have a lot of moisture to work with, The only prob is its out in la la land at the moment.........

Bowling balls tend to work in this pattern...

29/25, LOL at the pessimistic Nervous Nellies. Here's a prediction, Snow Bowl II next Monday night at Gillette Stadium as the Pats spank the up until now overly lucky Jets. It'll be a great game to sit back in the relative warmth of your living room and watch as snow falls on the faithful. Lock it up.

Tough OT loss for your bills.

Read your own thread dude.

I have and other than your rather upbeat assessment I see a lot of people biting on the GFS suppressed solution. I think you, Jerry and I have been on the same page unwaveringly since September or earlier. Then there are the wafflers that shift their outlooks with every model run and, of course there are those that see nothing but a neverending train of cutters through December folowed by the early onset of Spring sometime just after New Year's day. Still snow on the ground here. I think things are looking very,very promising. Haen't heard much from the Zuck though he's been lurking. He must be waiting to jump out of the bushes when the JMA shows a LC at the 300 hr.

Since they destroyed the fun we were having in the threat thread..here's how we get the bus rolling this year.

Heads slowly bopping as we get moving..then as the threat gets closer heads bob faster.. we get wild with Ray and Wiz dancing up on seats, asses shaking,, and as the snow gets started entire bus fist pumping, handfuls of weenies flying thru the air beers being ripped back..bus in 4 wheel motion, hydraulics... just a wild time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVERz5D1YEU

This qualifies as "banter".......what's the deal with the big headphones again? My wife and I saw the clip of the Mich State team getting off their bus in Maui and they were all wearing those. We were like??????/ Whatever happened to the I-pod buds?

I'm quite confident I could have caught that absolutely perfectly thrown pass in the end zone for the OT win. I'm starting to get nervous that they may not win the division and may have to settle for a wild card berth.

:lol: I still think they will have a shot to beat out the Jets for the wild card.....

I have and other than your rather upbeat assessment I see a lot of people biting on the GFS suppressed solution. I think you, Jerry and I have been on the same page unwaveringly since September or earlier. Then there are the wafflers that shift their outlooks with every model run and, of course there are those that see nothing but a neverending train of cutters through December folowed by the early onset of Spring sometime just after New Year's day. Still snow on the ground here. I think things are looking very,very promising. Haen't heard much from the Zuck though he's been lurking. He must be waiting to jump out of the bushes when the JMA shows a LC at the 300 hr.

I don't really know what to say, there's a lot of uncertainly in the pattern right now. This week's Tuesday/Wednesday event will be a classic lakes cutter with temperatures warming into the upper 50s for most of SNE, with the potential for a squall line and thunderstorms.

It gets pretty dicey after that...suffice it to say we have a robust NAO block with some cold air pouring into Canada due to a ridge forming near the North Slope of AK, a bit of a -EPO block. However, there's still multiple pieces of energy moving around the GoA and towards the California coast; if these amplify into a full-blown cut-off low, then it'll increase heights across the CONUS and cause any storm to track further north. However, some runs of the ECM have been building a ridge atop the California ULL and then having the northern stream screaming down the backside of that ridge in a Rex Block configuration. So there's lots of players on the field here. I think colder temperatures are virtually guaranteed with the -NAO/-EPO and neutralizing PNA, but it's hard to say much about a storm threat except it's there.

when are these clouds gonna clear up.....these temps are toooo Warrrmmm

wa wa needs to make some snow.....clear out for cryin out loud.

any mets think clearing is gonna occur in the next 3-4 hours or maybe not for another 8 or so.

They will probably wait until later tonight if they make any at all.

Did you get many runs in? We only did 5... pretty crowded and many poor skiers... Lift lines were not bad at least.

They will probably wait until later tonight if they make any at all.

Did you get many runs in? We only did 5... pretty crowded and many poor skiers... Lift lines were not bad at least.

dave none i just drove by after a late breakfast.....got my GF a pass....(both bronze).....and took a looksie at things. Just bought and set up the C-tmas tree so things have taken a turn for the whiter....now i want some snow making. What time do they usually throw the towel in as far as snowmaking is concerned......10? 12?

how do you imbed a video in here? mine only posted as a link. gracias

If it's a youtube vid I highlight the address bar then right click, select copy, then go to the reply page, click on media insert (3pics) delete the http:/ then right click and select paste then insert media. I think. A good friend told me how after I was ridiculed here for asking the same question. Hope it works.

Archived