joxey
Epic Snow Depth Pictures

weatherMA

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great pics guys

more people need to post pics!

Ditto... SNE is having the winter of their lives and I've seen a distinct lack of photos documenting this record winter. I'd be shooting photos daily because that's the only way to get through those 90F days in the summer: looking at pictures of deep snow.

Great shots by those that have posted them.

Ditto... SNE is having the winter of their lives and I've seen a distinct lack of photos documenting this record winter. I'd be shooting photos daily because that's the only way to get through those 90F days in the summer: looking at pictures of deep snow.

Great shots by those that have posted them.

yeah i agree

thats my biggest regret from 93.....i was too young then i guess , as i didnt realize how special what i was seeing was.

hopefully people dont make the same mistake, seeing pics in other regions, but not so much here.

Holy crap... look at the house on the right (blue door) and the windows to lookers left of the front door.

Dude you need to go over and take a pic of the snow halfway up those first story windows.

WOW I didnt even notice that! Maybe I'll go over and take a pic and measure across the street later...they may be a little weirded out though. :lol:

Don't have the epic depths being in the city and everything generally ending in huge piles everywhere + city heat causing more melting than surrounding areas but what I do have is awesome buried cars on my street which is my criteria for an epic snow storm! These are taken by my phone.

Edit: resized images

post-1511-0-95459700-1296153688.jpg

Better shot of the most buried car.

post-1511-0-24174700-1296153733.jpg

Archived