joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 26-27 storm obs/nowcasting/etc

Ian

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I shook off my Leylands about 4 o'clock after about 3 or so inches had fallen. Glad I did too. Just went outside and they looked rough. Shook em off again. Mine are only about 6 to 8 feet, so the job wasn't as tough, even though I have 18 of them.

My crepe myrtles are getting pummeled. Heard many a breaking branch on my jebwalk earlier this evening.

I bet I'm not the only one with 7+ weather related web pages open? My husband doesn't know how I can keep it straight. Tell him this is normal. I can't believe I was feeling guilty, hell I only get to do this a few times a year. We do deserve it.

7 pages??? I have 9 just for AmWx! LOL Just made me count and I have 17 open plus mail and IM!!! I'm good for another 100 pages or so... did a test on my (new) laptop after I got her and cleaned her up, got rid of the crapware and maxed out her RAM. Had 123 tabs open at one time and she was just purring like a kitten, been waiting for a storm like this to open a bunch of radars to really test her out. And my Wifey is just sitting beside me playing games and shaking her head!!! LOL

Archived