wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this is the end . When I saw the 12z RGEM it was enough. I'm enjoying the snow falling today.these are the last snowflakes I will see until October or November. It was a wild and fun ride the last 8 weeks. Hopefully the mets are right and we flip right into summer mode. I'm ready for some heat and humidity and dew point discussion

Well this is the end . When I saw the 12z RGEM it was enough. I'm enjoying the snow falling today.these are the last snowflakes I will see until October or November. It was a wild and fun ride the last 8 weeks. Hopefully the mets are right and we flip right into summer mode. I'm ready for some heat and humidity and dew point discussion

Glad to see you're turning the page. 

18 yrs ago today, I stepped out of the car in the evening with the wind just switching to a northerly flow setting the stage for epicosity. I still remember how the gentle breeze felt on my face and thinking "this is it" for getting some late season snow. Never...never did I even come close to expecting what I got.

17 yrs ago today, I stepped out of the car in the evening with the wind just switching to a northerly flow setting the stage for epicosity. I still remember how the gentle breeze felt on my face and thinking "this is it" for getting some late season snow. Never...never did I even come close to expecting what I got.

18 years I think?  4/1/97.   Was mostly rain down this way til the end where we got a sloppy 3-4 inches...but hell of a storm

17 yrs ago today, I stepped out of the car in the evening with the wind just switching to a northerly flow setting the stage for epicosity. I still remember how the gentle breeze felt on my face and thinking "this is it" for getting some late season snow. Never...never did I even come close to expecting what I got.

:weenie:

Perhaps if he offered more lengthy prose of how he felt that day we could all cry some end of winter tears...

That was an epic event though, you could feel the snow coming even as it started as pouring rain.

I could go Tippy....trust me.

I knew when I looked out my window in last period Physics we were onto something special.

Perhaps if he offered more lengthy prose of how he felt that day we could all cry some end of winter tears...

That was an epic event though, you could feel the snow coming even as it started as pouring rain.

I more or less mailed it in for here a week or so back, Making one more trip north this weekend for my final ride of the season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived