joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter II

jburns

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The weather today is awesome. I had to take advantage of it and play some basketball at lunch. It was fun to knock off the rust a bit. Hit a pull-up game winning three in one game, and called game when the ball left my hands.

I think I am over winter now. But it sounds like winter isn't over yet. If we do get a winter storm next week, I want it to be a monster to make it worth it.

The weather today is awesome. I had to take advantage of it and play some basketball at lunch. It was fun to knock off the rust a bit. Hit a pull-up game winning three in one game, and called game when the ball left my hands.

I think I am over winter now. But it sounds like winter isn't over yet. If we do get a winter storm next week, I want it to be a monster to make it worth it.

I agree...I have a 40 mile bike ride scheduled for after work.  It'll be nice to ride and not have to put on 5 layers.

Better enjoy it this week because we might be tracking a storm next week.

You are the school bus driver and you know you want more snow.

Lol I don't complain buddy.

You never complain??????

Atleast 5 times a week you complain , and it usually goes something like this:

" sitting at 85, was only suppose to get to76"

"90% chance of rain today, but not a cloud in the sky"

" was suppose to get to 55 today, holding at 39. What a bust"

" Waycross is so much more lame than those cool towns in NC and SC"

Really starting to think this should be NCWX.com instead of anyone else in the SE.  I'm glad TN got their own sub forum.  Us here in SC have to go through so many freakin' posts to see a mention.

Some people may be getting annoyed how I say "KCAE" so much etc... but we really don't have anyone else but Michelle mentioning it much..... other than an "850 line running threw CAE" to benefit NC....  Not sure how you SC boys do it.. I just have to close this site generally and figure it out on my own.

No offense guys. ;/

Really starting to think this should be NCWX.com instead of anyone else in the SE. I'm glad TN got their own sub forum. Us here in SC have to go through so many freakin' posts to see a mention.

Some people may be getting annoyed how I say "KCAE" so much etc... but we really don't have anyone else but Michelle mentioning it much..... other than an "850 line running threw CAE" to benefit NC.... Not sure how you SC boys do it.. I just have to close this site generally and figure it out on my own.

No offense guys. ;/

I feel ya. Sometimes I feel that way about all of the CLT mentions, haha

Really starting to think this should be NCWX.com instead of anyone else in the SE.  I'm glad TN got their own sub forum.  Us here in SC have to go through so many freakin' posts to see a mention.

Some people may be getting annoyed how I say "KCAE" so much etc... but we really don't have anyone else but Michelle mentioning it much..... other than an "850 line running threw CAE" to benefit NC....  Not sure how you SC boys do it.. I just have to close this site generally and figure it out on my own.

No offense guys. ;/

I can understand what you're saying Shawn.  With me being in NC I'm guilty of focusing on mby as much as anybody.

Archived