• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February Banter II

jburns

I mean no offense guys.. at all.. It's just hard for anyone outside the Upstate sometimes..

We have Stormsfury, Larry, Michelle, Lookout, Michelle that really ever mention Central SC/Coastal regions.

Of course we have some members that become "active" during events.. but as a whole.. that list above is about it for most that say much about this region.

On a side note.. here is what I just told DT after his rampage about saying I was dangerous etc:

So.. I'm still not trying to have  a problem with you DT.. but why did you get so raged with me for asking why you thought Winter was over last week?  I saved the response about you calling me "dangerous for weather" etc... Now you're on about another Winter storm.  C'mon man.  You gave me plenty of accomplishments you made about the Winter season before.. what's the point in calling it over and trying to belittle me on your Facebook comments for?  We all really want to like you even with the old BS.. but you have to give a little too.  You definitely know your stuff... much more even than many of us.

Here is that "dangerous thing" btw for anyone who missed it:

ROFL.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really starting to think this should be NCWX.com instead of anyone else in the SE.  I'm glad TN got their own sub forum.  Us here in SC have to go through so many freakin' posts to see a mention.

Some people may be getting annoyed how I say "KCAE" so much etc... but we really don't have anyone else but Michelle mentioning it much..... other than an "850 line running threw CAE" to benefit NC....  Not sure how you SC boys do it.. I just have to close this site generally and figure it out on my own.

No offense guys. ;/

Wait. There's a SOUTH Carolina too?  Who knew.

Wait. There's a SOUTH Carolina too?  Who knew.

Jburns, the biggest troll on AmericanWX.  Yes; you outdo Widre imo!

Haha jk man.  You know a Hell of a lot more than many of us.

We get slack for being the whole "shots fired" deal from that hilarious Civ War.

Btw, you don't happen to metal detect up that way do you?

Jburns, the biggest troll on AmericanWX.  Yes; you outdo Widre imo!

Haha jk man.  You know a Hell of a lot more than many of us.

We get slack for being the whole "shots fired" deal from that hilarious Civ War.

Btw, you don't happen to metal detect up that way do you?

I don't troll.  I "infuse" my vast knowledge into the forum in a manner that leads to discussion.  

My thoughts about the "Carolina " panthers! Carolina was supposed to be a uniting term and be for both Carolina's ???? They should have just named them the NC Panthers from day one!!

Without Marucs Lattimore & Sammy Watkins.. the Panthers are doomed.  Both would be amazing players outside that Clemson/Gamecock rivalry.

For such a favorable pattern coming up this site sure is dead..

It is 1:00 am...but I know what you mean. Based on recent model runs it doesn't look like we have much on the immediate horizon though, which I think explains most of it. Traffic really spikes when an event is a few days away.

Really starting to think this should be NCWX.com instead of anyone else in the SE. I'm glad TN got their own sub forum. Us here in SC have to go through so many freakin' posts to see a mention.

Some people may be getting annoyed how I say "KCAE" so much etc... but we really don't have anyone else but Michelle mentioning it much..... other than an "850 line running threw CAE" to benefit NC.... Not sure how you SC boys do it.. I just have to close this site generally and figure it out on my own.

No offense guys. ;/

Lol I have been saying this for so long. Especially when people say the Euro is a hit for everyone in the SE knowing Damn well we are raining down here and in Florida.

You never complain??????

Atleast 5 times a week you complain , and it usually goes something like this:

" sitting at 85, was only suppose to get to76"

"90% chance of rain today, but not a cloud in the sky"

" was suppose to get to 55 today, holding at 39. What a bust"

" Waycross is so much more lame than those cool towns in NC and SC"

I have never said this.

Really starting to think this should be NCWX.com instead of anyone else in the SE.  I'm glad TN got their own sub forum.  Us here in SC have to go through so many freakin' posts to see a mention.

Some people may be getting annoyed how I say "KCAE" so much etc... but we really don't have anyone else but Michelle mentioning it much..... other than an "850 line running threw CAE" to benefit NC....  Not sure how you SC boys do it.. I just have to close this site generally and figure it out on my own.

No offense guys. ;/

I don't think this is strange at all.  People talk about their own backyards.  There are many more posters from NC than from SC; ergo, there is more discussion about NC.  Plus, generally speaking, NC gets much more wintry weather than Columbia.  The rain/snow line is usually around I-85, not around Columbia.

I have no problem with you discussing all things Columbia on here.  I'm not opposed to scrolling past a few posts that don't apply to me to get to ones that do.  It's just part of the experience on here.  Please continue analyzing different model runs for KCAE and other points further south.  Perhaps other SC posters will join you in this as time goes by.

By the way, props to the UNC b-ball team last night.  They put up an impressive performance against Duke and came away with the win.  Carolina's really coming on strong lately.  After their start to the season, I was doubting whether they would even make the NCAA tourney this year, but they've turned it around and then some.

I can't resist a few comments, though:

So, when Roy Williams gets mad, he can't think of anything better to do than take off his watch?!  That was hilarious:  watching him stomp around in fury at one point, take his watch off, can't figure out what to do with it, and finally stuff it in his pocket.

And lastly, the Carolina fans rushed the court?  Really??  I guess it shows how far their b-ball team has fallen in past years.  They finally beat Duke, and they act like it's the first time they've ever done it.  I suppose when you only win 3 out of the last 10 against your arch rivals, maybe you feel the need to rush the court...  :whistle::P

Seriously, nice win.  We'll see what happens when you come to Cameron.

By the way, props to the UNC b-ball team last night.  They put up an impressive performance against Duke and came away with the win.  Carolina's really coming on strong lately.  After their start to the season, I was doubting whether they would even make the NCAA tourney this year, but they've turned it around and then some.

I can't resist a few comments, though:

So, when Roy Williams gets mad, he can't think of anything better to do than take off his watch?!  That was hilarious:  watching him stomp around in fury at one point, take his watch off, can't figure out what to do with it, and finally stuff it in his pocket.

And lastly, the Carolina fans rushed the court?  Really??  I guess it shows how far their b-ball team has fallen in past years.  They finally beat Duke, and they act like it's the first time they've ever done it.  I suppose when you only win 3 out of the last 10 against your arch rivals, maybe you feel the need to rush the court...  :whistle::P

Seriously, nice win.  We'll see what happens when you come to Cameron.

Wow Calc...as far as the watch and stomping,apparently it worked. The boys handed them their hat and showed them the big blue door. Rushing the floor? Over the years as a seson ticket holder at the Dean Dome and a veteran of many of these contests. I have seen Dook students rush the floor at both venues a few times myself. It's a big win either way it goes and part of the reason they chose their respective schools was the opportunity to do just that. Take it and HOPE it goes better next time.

Wow Calc...as far as the watch and stomping,apparently it worked. The boys handed them their hat and showed them the big blue door. Rushing the floor? Over the years as a seson ticket holder at the Dean Dome and a veteran of many of these contests. I have seen Dook students rush the floor at both venues a few times myself. It's a big win either way it goes and part of the reason they chose their respective schools was the opportunity to do just that. Take it and HOPE it goes better next time.

Totally agree with that statement.  The rest of the season could be shot for either team, but if Duke or UNC win one of these matchups, it pretty much redeems the entire season.

Brick's ability to not learn anything during his time here absolutely astounds me. It's quite impressive. 

What are you talking about? I understand why the local mets don't do that with the local forecast everyday. Just saying the models must be totally off if WxSouth is still seeing a chance for winter weather when you compare to what the local forecast is.

What astounds me is downeast's signature after the game last night. I guess I should just go back 20 years and use the score from anytime Carolina beat Duke as my signature.

LOL whatever I haven't changed cause I just woke up, those are the two games from last year so now that UNC (and the refs  :devilsmiley:)  actually managed to beat Duke I will remove them.......

Ok, I don't usually get caught up in drama. However, I think this twitter war is going to be entertaining:

@WXRISKCOM i will not allow illegal usage of my content.

@RyanMaue got your tweet. For the record I have been paying for wxbell since you opened. Not sure why you think I was not.Check ur records

@WXRISKCOM you need to remove that ECMWF imagery from your Facebook immediately. You are in breach of license & your account is deleted.

Ok, I don't usually get caught up in drama. However, I think this twitter war is going to be entertaining:

@WXRISKCOM i will not allow illegal usage of my content.

@RyanMaue got your tweet. For the record I have been paying for wxbell since you opened. Not sure why you think I was not.Check ur records

@WXRISKCOM you need to remove that ECMWF imagery from your Facebook immediately. You are in breach of license & your account is deleted.

That dude is crazy.

Archived