12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Midweek Storm DISCO part III

DomNH

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, their snowfall map for W. Ma. was right on also.

21/18

All reports are that roads around here are a disaster.

Not true. just got in from a trip to Northampton. Roads had a little snow on them but in fine shape. Downtown NoHo was a bit of a mess but for some reason they always seem a bit clueless. The Hilltowns haven't missed a beat.

Also Box's forecast was right on for here, called for 6.9" here and I have recieved 6.75".

Snowgrowth killing us here...snow is like walking through sugar or sand. 4.5'' new

Can tell the midlevels are getting warmer here as well with a mix of big aggregates and sh*tty flakes and all the sleet reflection on radar getting close to 495.

30 here now, I got 3 inches of sugar then some sleet, its now light freezing drizzle, I seem to be on the edge of the dryslot. My wifes company let everyone out early because the roads are awful.

your up to 30? ORH climbin into the upper teens to near 20. watch that cold air hold from Westborough....northborough ...marlborough....hudson bolton right up the shoot.

your up to 30? ORH climbin into the upper teens to near 20. watch that cold air hold from Westborough....northborough ...marlborough....hudson bolton right up the shoot.

I always shoot up earlier here in these type of storms than Worcester and the surrounding towns. Im not sure why, my theory is Im on a high spot and theres nothing to stop it to my south, not sure if thats correct.

Archived