• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Midweek Storm DISCO part III

DomNH

Pete must be doing pretty well today from this persistent light snow...some moderate stuff has been in his area.

I got an inch this morning so that was a nice surprise.

-SN and 29F at noon.

The most snowfall in Maine I can find on the GYX site is 9.0" in Phillips. Bridgton reported 7.2". Just saying what the numbers are, not implying anything. :scooter:

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL that isnt close to a foot on that wall?? Come on. That wall is up to my waist at ground level you can't see it cause half of its covered in snowbanks.

Its between 10-12" around here. Weird....... I mean that looks like it does it not? look at how much snow is on the wall, the van, how deep around the tires

By looking at the pic of the vans, next to the tires of the van, unless you are measuring the ridge of snow right against the times, that does not look like a foot.

Coulda blown off the roof of the van just a bit so not a full foot on there. But anyway...you just take a pic with a ruler stuck in the snow and that quiets all the naysayers right away.

By looking at the pic of the vans, next to the tires of the van, unless you are measuring the ridge of snow right against the times, that does not look like a foot.

Coulda blown off the roof of the van just a bit so not a full foot on there. But anyway...you just take a pic with a ruler stuck in the snow and that quiets all the naysayers right away.

Wish I did. It was 10 at night and I was walking around without one. I think its compacted already due to current rain and zr from last night. :(

Have around 2" of new snow on top of yesterday's 2.5-3" of crud. Mid-level warm air intrusion and downsloping on a easterly flow screwed the west slope yesterday. Still snowing lightly to occasionally moderate at times. Mid-level cooling has allowed for snow growth and ratios to improve. Snow should continue for at least another 2 to 3 hours around here, possibly a little longer if some upslope action kicks in on the west side with increasing CAA and low-level moisture.

Archived