Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Midweek Storm DISCO part III

DomNH

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DEf should have waited to shovel..my driveway is a sheet of ice ..absolute rink and so is the street. ground was so cold..this 33 stuff won't melt it..Snowpack is impenetrable. i went out to get the mail and snow is caked with ice..trees are melting

see now you're stuck

you have to wait for rain or some thawing

i know you hate salt, but tbh, this is the one time you should strongly consider throwing some salt on the driveway/walkway.

esp since after this, its going to be frozen for days on end....nothing worse than ice covered driveway, youll be trapped.

you have a small window now......i would do it......this is the only time i ever use salt....post FRZRA sheet of ice.

You need to get on Hellbents! Only 138 underfoot I believe.thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

what's the rest of your quiver? Last OT question I promise

Dude, I've got more skis than most people have shoes. My friends and I are all gearheads and we constantly swap equipment. I've enjoyed the Megawatts, like the rocker set-up in the deep and steep. I avoid Rossignals, have never liked them.

What the fook is that south of newport Ri on radar....cool little feature.....looks like a miniature...TS???? not really but what is this thing....almost certain it is our LP

http://radar.weather...id=okx&loop=yes

i guess that's our low hauling azz NE/ headed for ACK? or MVY?

http://www.spc.ncep.noaa.gov/sfctest/new/viewsector.php?sector=16#

okx just put freezing rain in the forecast for tonight into tom morning, with a low of 27. That would be close to a disaster for the morning commute. Lots of slush and water on the roads now, combine that with light winds and drizzle with temps in the upper 20's ............:arrowhead:

Archived