Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
SNE obs and discussion/banter

AmyB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Would you like something different for your next event? How about a ventriloquist? Audiences are laughing out loud at Kevin’s life like vent figures and puppets. He uses a blend of comedy, storytelling, music, and audience participation. Kevin will entertain your group while teaching valuable lessons. Perfect for banquets, community gatherings, family reunions, nursing homes, awards ceremonies, and more!"

There's also a revkev at truenudists.com (pics are weenie-riffic, if you catch my drift)

About Me

new to being nude only ever done it at home and would like some local help in staffordshire/ shropshire / cheshire not interested in males but love women my wife calles me a old perv but hey i am ugly,

I'd like to meet

would love to meet women from 18 to 50 for nude fun and maybe loades of swapping pictures , i am quite kinky i think e mail me if you want or send me some pics ( women only i am straight) to [email protected] .....kev.....

"Would you like something different for your next event? How about a ventriloquist? Audiences are laughing out loud at Kevin’s life like vent figures and puppets. He uses a blend of comedy, storytelling, music, and audience participation. Kevin will entertain your group while teaching valuable lessons. Perfect for banquets, community gatherings, family reunions, nursing homes, awards ceremonies, and more!"

You forgot to mention his almanac like winter forcast......... :lol:

I see Nikolai is being allowed to run rampant and run Tip off from the board in the pinned thread on the general wx side. Why was that freak show allowed back here?

I guess everyone got a chance at a fresh start, But by the sounds of it, It won't be long for a new banned list to get started........

not that most folks care a whole lot, but still looks like some good wind in the cards wednesday midday into evening. we mix through the roof for a while so should be able to tap some pretty strong stuff. nothing too out of the ordinary for a NW flow this time of year but should make for a pretty cold wed PM.

850-800mb??

not that most folks care a whole lot, but still looks like some good wind in the cards wednesday midday into evening. we mix through the roof for a while so should be able to tap some pretty strong stuff. nothing too out of the ordinary for a NW flow this time of year but should make for a pretty cold wed PM.

Sweet, thanks...finally something to at least discuss/monitor in the short term.

0z nam gets the colder weather in here early wed morn. too bad a cold high didn't build down like it did sunday....b/c we got sub 5280 heights over most of E/SE SNE thru the day. mixing FTL but temps will be hard pressed to hit 40 either way with those heights.

long shot but any chance of OE showers / flurry's over CC early thur nite. we got -8c 850's thru midnite over CC with 850 wind turning more NNW.

FML.... I found out tonight BC isn't offering me unless they have someone decommit which is unlikely. So far no offers and only three no's. Hawaii, BC, and UConn. I know an offer will come from at least a 1AA but the stress and anxiety from having nothing yet is like a 50pd weight on my back. To add on I'm in a huge fight with my best friend who leaves for the navy in a week or two. A really ****ty time. BC was my number 1# and dream school and I just found out tonight my dreams were pretty much shotgunned out of the sky.

FML.... I found out tonight BC isn't offering me unless they have someone decommit which is unlikely. So far no offers and only three no's. Hawaii, BC, and UConn. I know an offer will come from at least a 1AA but the stress and anxiety from having nothing yet is like a 50pd weight on my back. To add on I'm in a huge fight with my best friend who leaves for the navy in a week or two. A really ****ty time. BC was my number 1# and dream school and I just found out tonight my dreams were pretty much shotgunned out of the sky.

Wow that sucks dude, sorry to hear. Keep your head up.

Archived