Newest Member
    northernriwx
January General Banter Thread II

Marion_NC_WX

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least that is not boring.

Sure you have other things in life to save you from boredom...

For instance, I'm about to miss some disco because I'm going to the NC State vs Duke game tonight! It's ok to navigate away from the forums when there's nothing fun to look at!

I'm gong to the game tonight, as well, Jon.

Sweet. What section? I'm in 112 I believe. Before they made the "computer error" and redistributed the seats I had court side floor seats :( I thought it was weird that I got such good seats when only me and my girlfriend was in my group. haha.

Sweet. What section? I'm in 112 I believe. Before they made the "computer error" and redistributed the seats I had court side floor seats :( I thought it was weird that I got such good seats when only me and my girlfriend was in my group. haha.

They must of seen a picture of her...knew it would be good for TV lmaosmiley.gif...then someone put the kibosh on it.

They must of seen a picture of her...knew it would be good for TV lmaosmiley.gif...then someone put the kibosh on it.

yeah that's definitely it. :bike:

Court side is fun because when you're 5 feet away, you KNOW they can hear you yelling MISS IT!!!! YOU SUCK SINGLER!!!! Especially when they're defending the perimeter and the RBC Center is quiet so the offense can make a shot. :lol: Hopefully this is a repeat of last year!

But RAH does sound confident that we are going to get some winter weather here Monday into Tuesday. I am surprised they sound that confident this far out. They are usually very conservative.

Heck Brick, they sound pretty confident in their 3am discussion. We are indeed climo limted here, but it wouldn't take much as they even mention snow in the northern coastal plain from this storm. Could be as little as 75 miles (shift) or so.

Heck Brick, they sound pretty confident in their 3am discussion. We are indeed climo limted here, but it wouldn't take much as they even mention snow in the northern coastal plain from this storm. Could be as little as 75 miles (shift) or so.

Nothing about this winter has been indicative of climo for any areas in the south. When Rockingham gets a foot of snow and RDU gets zilch that is anti-climo.

Nothing about this winter has been indicative of climo for any areas in the south. When Rockingham gets a foot of snow and RDU gets zilch that is anti-climo.

Word. We don't know what will happen really until it happens. But it seems it is trending to more snow than ice here as of now. Hopefully it will be a coastal hugger, since that seems to be the best way we can get snow here. If it comes from the west or from SC it always seems to die out before it reaches the Triangle.

My comment was in the context of this upcoming storm Monday night. Climo favored wins out here. Just depends on the "exact" track as it always does.

BTW, we were perfectly climo favored in the Triangle for that last storm. Just couldn't get any juice up here in time. It all went to the south/west.

BTW, we were perfectly climo favored in the Triangle for that last storm. Just couldn't get any juice up here in time. It all went to the south/west.

I agree with you, my point is this has been a miserably cold winter so the typical climo is out the window, climo for this winter should mean we get some winter weather Monday night.

Archived