e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
January General Banter Thread II

Marion_NC_WX

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO, Tony! This last move was a pain in the rear! (this pain had nothing to do with the two flusher either!)

:) You can see my confusion..having found out recently that N. Ga. can have just rain while S. Ga. is suffering from zrain. I don't know where to run any more? I'm so close to I 20 it freaks me out not knowing which side to be on when Larry's big entertainment maybe zrain comes in 10 days. T

Looks like nothing but a cold weekend. Maybe we'll have a shot at something next week. If we don't get anything by the end of January, though, I doubt we will see anymore winter weather here. I know we average the most snow in February here, but lately we have had more in January. I'd like to see any snow, but I hope if we do get something it is a big storm and not just an annoying event like the last one. Either snow or warm up!

I don't know Brick, this year seems to be breaking all the rules. Usually we would have had a big warm up in January after such a cold December. Didn't happen, more cold. I'm hoping the pattern continues right on through February. Until the mets tell me the warm up is coming, I'll keep hoping for a good overall setup, then a storm is just going to happen. Until then, enjoy the 50 degree highs, go play some golf. :weight_lift:

Sorry, but I think if we don't see any snow next week then we have seen all the snow we're going to get this winter in the Triangle.

Just curious why you think this. Do you think the blocking will not return? Do you think we will be in a prolonged +NAO? Would love to hear your thoughts on where we're heading for the remainder of winter. Thanks!

Just curious why you think this. Do you think the blocking will not return? Do you think we will be in a prolonged +NAO? Would love to hear your thoughts on where we're heading for the remainder of winter. Thanks!

You aren't serious are you lol. Brick isn't the one I'd ask...his answer would be there will be no remainder of the winter :scooter:

To Hell With Georgia!! Good to see another gtg on here. What year did you get out?

Well at least you phrased it correctly. 'when did you get out' - cos you had to escape from that awful flying buzzing insect infested place. Mosh of us just graduate :scooter:

Go dawgs :guitar:

I am digging this rare El-Paso Frustrante Nino year...She's such a diva.

Lol what the heck??

Lol what the heck??

I've concluded that this winter will not be pigeon holed into a "La Nina" ho hum pattern. The earth is rebelling with a rare *El-Paso Frustrante Nino" winter (Frustrated Step Child).

I've lurked as a guest forever it seems. Decided to start posting - for sniffs and giggles.

Smart girl Dixie. I wish I had switched earlier but those engineering classes help some in my field now.

NEGa, did you get your Recreational and Leisure studies degree from Ugag or was it a Magazines degree. Us Techies do "get out" since tech is like prison but at least we go to a real school. You have need to check you typing when putting down us Techies next time. "Mosh"

Looks like nothing but a cold weekend. Maybe we'll have a shot at something next week. If we don't get anything by the end of January, though, I doubt we will see anymore winter weather here. I know we average the most snow in February here, but lately we have had more in January. I'd like to see any snow, but I hope if we do get something it is a big storm and not just an annoying event like the last one. Either snow or warm up!

In case you forgot, it's still January.......Plenty of time left

Archived