12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
The return of winter pattern disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that OH valley vortmax really strengthens and kicks off the se coast. Hopefully, it's not too far east.

Looks fine to me, similar theme to the NAM. The big dog gets rolling about 78 hours off NC and rolls straight up NNE, IMO. I really like this trend and I think we are locking into a solution set and will dump the silly Norlun.

Man that thing dove SE pretty hard...its trying to capture the low but its not quite doing it...but instead its ripping back the moisture via inverted trough.

I think we'll see the norlun go poof in the next run or two in favor a bowling ball curving left. I see a surface trajectory similar to the last low, NE N NNW before it moves out. The good news is it probably happens in a much better position for some of us than this last one.

Very positive run, it's still early but it's a good trend.

It looks like 18z only farther east.

When you see the ULL do that, you can envision how this could be a monster event....but when you see how damn complex it is just to get it to that position, you can also envision just nuisance snow too.

5 h LOL could not be more perfect, hopefully the surface responds , time will tell but the GFS still wants to produce a great storm.

IMHO, H5 demonstrated incredible potential, but the capture was a day late and a $ short of realizing that potential and is trending int he wrong direction attm....JMO.

Archived