e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
The return of winter pattern disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Extrapolating the NAM is bad for your health, but yeah, our hope with this run is delayed, but not denied. The weak lead s/w is still producing weak low pressure off of the coast and the H5 low is close enough to induce some inverted troughiness. The problem is the pv lobe that slung the vmax into SNE sorta takes over as the main pv and stalls. So we have hope for another lobe to swing around and in and/or that s/w diving in from the prairie provinces. I'm not going to pretend to know what the NAM will do though. :arrowhead:

Exactly but man the 5 h looks far more impressive than the GFS, delayed but not denied but to say the NAM will not produce is absolute weenie black rose thoughts. Nobody knows, but I like the look so far.

Dude you said the same

At 18 Z here is your GFS at

90 Vs Nam at 84 which gave you 30 inches

a68989a0-8eae-bd3e.jpg

a68989a0-8eec-7cf2.jpg

Well, then maybe Will can explain why this run is less impressive than previous NAM runs......I can't, but have gathered that it isn't.

I said I was wrong about hte 18z GFS, but here I don't think that I am.

Exactly but man the 5 h looks far more impressive than the GFS, delayed but not denied but to say the NAM will not produce is absolute weenie black rose thoughts. Nobody knows, but I like the look so far.

I can't say I'd prefer what the 00z NAM is trying to do over the 18z runs though...we'll see.

ray wants one KU storm . to put him in happy mode at this stage...the models would need to consistently show a KU with the same level of confidence that big papi instilled circa 2004 coming up to the plate in late and close situation ....just one jackpot .

We had a KU 1 week ago.

ray wants one KU storm . to put him in happy mode at this stage...the models would need to consistently show a KU with the same level of confidence that big papi instilled circa 2004 coming up to the plate in late and close situation ....just one jackpot . could take a while.

Be much easier to take if the rest of the east coast hadn't 6 this year. :lol:

Anyway...not seeing much at the end of the nam run is not surprising given most 12z runs weren't showing much until after fh100

Yeppers that's why I compared with the GFS 5 H at the same time, if that PV yes PV not SPV, rotates down then Ray gets his long lost fetish and we can shut him up for five more years. LOL

You did.

Had both of us had identical totals, it's a KU. Where I come from, a foot of snow is not all that common in one sitting. The problem is it seemed like 2 feet + were possible. Had it been the old days, I'd hear 6+ and be happy with 12. Nowadays there's always an output that makes you think you're in the game for 25.

Had both of us had identical totals, it's a KU. Where I come from, a foot of snow is not all that common in one sitting. The problem is it seemed like 2 feet + were possible. Had it been the old days, I'd hear 6+ and be happy with 12. Nowadays there's always an output that makes you think you're in the game for 25.

I hope you enjoyed your KU in December of 1992. :lol:

And March 2001.

It has to be specifically in his back yard where he is the jackpot. it's like getting the gold at the other side of the rainbow.

I jackpotted in neither Jan 2005, April 1997, December 1992 or March 2001....loved 'em all.

Jan 1996.....and so on.

None of them did I jackpot.....A-1 in my book.

Archived