• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
The return of winter pattern disco

Damage In Tolland

It's so weird. Snowy Friday and then refiring Saturday. I have to think in the end it will be one event consolidated vs what is being depicted.

The problem is the GFS shifted the position of a single s/w about 1500 miles in one run, so we are still a good 12-18 hours away from a more refined solution.

I think we see one pretty strong low kick out early, and then another low that takes over form off the Carolinas and head this way before stalling and bombing. Going to be an interesting event to watch unfold but pointless to worry about with so many changes.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMHO, H5 demonstrated incredible potential, but the capture was a day late and a $ short of realizing that potential and is trending int he wrong direction attm....JMO.

I could be wrong but is the main issue that is trending a bit futher east heights out west? it looks a little flatter out west and that manitoba energy is going further east.. anyone want to coment? could it be that southern stream energy is a little closer to the coast .. just thinking out loud.

I actually really like the way Crazy Uncle looks at 72h...esp when you look the vorticity...I think that lobe would really start digging SW before swinging E. We'll find out in another hour or so, lol...time for their tea break before we get it past 72h.

IMHO, H5 demonstrated incredible potential, but the capture was a day late and a $ short of realizing that potential and is trending int he wrong direction attm....JMO.

I don't think we can call anything a "trend" anywhere yet. Very complex forecast, with a new evolution every run that happens to return similar sensible weather. All positives thus far in my mind. As long as we still send that 500mb low south of LI for another 24 hours worth of runs, I'm happy.

First of all, it's a Miller A....limiting factor for us.

Secondly, early on it looks as though it could be a hugger.

Two reasons to keep expectations a bit tempered, aside from the huge lead time, obviously.

A hugger with a nice high. Something like that would probably not go up your fanny, but alas....we are getting ahead.

Two reasons to keep expectations a bit tempered, aside from the huge lead time, obviously.

It's not a Miller A. It's a Miller B I'm pretty sure.

edit: Am I talking about 2 events? I'm thinking weekend...event 1.

It's a Miller B

Not many Miller A's crush eastern New England and leave NYC and south dry :lol:

Archived