• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
The return of winter pattern disco

Damage In Tolland

Looks like everyone had hot dates tonight or they are doing the smart thing and getting sleep as this wont be figured out for several model runs.

Some good solutions tonight thus far though. Hopefully Euro can add to it.

Here with ya brother, watch um fly out of the woodwork soon as this run gets hawt.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like everyone had hot dates tonight or they are doing the smart thing and getting sleep as this wont be figured out for several model runs.

Some good solutions tonight thus far though. Hopefully Euro can add to it.

Just reading, watching and learning. Told myself (and the wife) back in early Nov. that I wouldn't get sucked into obsessive model watching. The Xmas w/e system had me cautious but over enthusiastic.

My intuition (and many years of NE wx watching) has led me to lean towards wagons west this year.

Happened last storm, we just had the dry mid levels that screwed a good portion of SNE out of the good snow growth.

I'm thinking W. trend this w/e also once we get the models inside of 48hrs. The difference this time being NW Ma., S. Vt etc get a slightly better performance. I do know this my area tends to do well when Monadnock region does well. There's a phenomena I've watched with some retrograde coastal's where moisture seems to ride along that corridor just N. of RT 2.

:snowman:

From what I can see there is little margin for error for the I-90 corridor in MA ...any trend north of the upper low and the whole thing instead focuses on VT/NH/ME. So it could work out, but it's too tenuous to get very excited. Out here at best its like 3-6" over a long period with an inverted trough probably.

I think next weeks low is the bigger threat here.

I can't remember an ULL stretched like that. Hr 102 is nuts.

This is close to a monster hit for some areas. As it is right now, the comma head gets into eastern areas.

Yeah that was almost looking like a '78 HECS or something at 90h...but it got stretched out obscenely, lol. I love the idea of putting all the action at 5h south of us...that usually can only mean good things.

I didn't see that rubber band style stretch coming. I think its safe to say it probably wouldn't play out like that.

From what I can see there is little margin for error for the I-90 corridor in MA ...any trend north of the upper low and the whole thing instead focuses on VT/NH/ME. So it could work out, but it's too tenuous to get very excited. Out here at best its like 3-6" over a long period with an inverted trough probably.

I think next weeks low is the bigger threat here.

It very well could be.

Yeah that was almost looking like a '78 HECS or something at 90h...but it got stretched out obscenely, lol. I love the idea of putting all the action at 5h south of us...that usually can only mean good things.

I didn't see that rubber band style stretch coming. I think its safe to say it probably wouldn't play out like that.

I'll take you and Scott's word for it, but it a looks like a disjointed, amorphous bag of WTF, to me.

Archived