EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Tracking the Jan 7-9 threat---for those with strong hearts

MDstorm

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

laugh.gif - Now, now Ian. Let us be easy on him...he did just come from Accuweather forums...where we all know weenies are born!

Thanks I can't help but be a weenie I was born that way. Hopefully you guys can school me and I will become an educated weenie

Yes. But at least he's way down to Earth when needed. He has brought us all down from highs at one point or another and prevented us from having a massive disappointment.

I have no disagreement at all. You just know he feels bad about crushing our hopes, but like a father figure he knows we'll be better off in the end.

I have no disagreement at all. You just know he feels bad about crushing our hopes, but like a father figure he knows we'll be better off in the end.

Gotta love good ole Wes eh?

No offense but do you guys ever discuss the weather

Um...I see quite a bit of weather discussion?

radar looks still better in wv but i dont know how far north the yellows (30-35 dbz) extend.

Looks like that stuff in WV has a slight southerly tilt to its movement. I can see the beltway snowshield working its magic tonight and we'll see the classic DC split so we won't even get our silly dusting.

weather is huge

Just kind of ironic to have them play it up every other sentence and then have Doug Hill hop on and say "flurries"

I feel like the media will drum up these light snow events and then when we have big storm potential on the horizon they remain extremely conservative.

Archived