• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
May 2024 Discussion - Welcome to Severe Season!!!!

weatherwiz

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Most AC’s are put up and in Napril. Folks like to get them in and get that chore out of the way. They’ve been needing AC at Stowe this week. How can people in SNE sleep in the high dews and heat? 

Whereas we never had dewpoint exceed 62 or 63 around here maybe 64. As it were we had highs of 89 or 90 between Fitchburg, Nashua, up to Manchester and New Hampshire.

• Like 1

That’s more of a fun run from the 18z GFS.  thunder chances but remaining warm over the weekend … I don’t mind that. It won’t be raining all the time and there will be cumulonimbus crispies to ogle  

completely different world compared to what the GFS was thinking three days ago when it had that excessively deep trough… :whistle:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

That’s more of a fun run from the 18z GFS.  thunder chances but remaining warm over the weekend … I don’t mind that. It won’t be raining all the time and there will be cumulonimbus crispies to ogle  

completely different world compared to what the GFS was thinking three days ago when it had that excessively deep trough… :whistle:

Thinking positively wins, I guess is the moral of the story, ha.

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

Window fans only here very comfortable. Pool felt great 67 degrees, we summer we party. 

Last "summer" was so wet and cold up here last year, I never even got the fans up from the basement,

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

No danger 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

My bedroom as 62F this morning at 4:30

AC for a 2 day 85 to 90 nah. Pollen is very low all washed out, morning temp 56 with window fans keeps the house at 63. Reverse fans at noon to around 6. Back to seasonable Friday 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Hammer goes summer right thru day 10. Only the beginning of a long dewy one.

Sf0Sybs.jpeg

"Unsettled through this
weekend with hit or miss showers and thunderstorms. Turning
more seasonable early next week with a better opportunity for
widespread rains"

44 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Summery first two days and then storms and spins Monday .. as foot longs and burgers are ripped out of folks hands during bbq’s and glass tables are shattered 

Hopefully some install tonight. How many doggies will be stuck to Steve’s back tomorrow morning?