• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
May 2024 Discussion - Welcome to Severe Season!!!!

weatherwiz

16 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

We are 1 day away from the start of summer. A long hot and very humid and stormy summer. I’ll admit I’m giddy. So amped up looking forward to the next 3-4 months of dews, sine heat , severe and a possible cane. Spring is over! LFG!!!

Bring it on! Screenshot_20240519_173403_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b23f64011dec2bef52bf08b4ea2052ac.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

We are 1 day away from the start of summer. A long hot and very humid and stormy summer. I’ll admit I’m giddy. So amped up looking forward to the next 3-4 months of dews, sine heat , severe and a possible cane. Spring is over! LFG!!!

I will say when you say it about summer it seems like there’s a legit chance of it happening, almost likely.  When there’s a hype up post about a long cold and deep winter, it’s like yeah ok sure, we’ll see.

Summer has become the season where you can actually be confident in the weather you want happening.

• Like 1

Some in SNE may heat wave this week…

19 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Honestly all joking aside. Everyone is ready . The times of 56 and rains are old and done . Let’s enjoy these next few months . Winters blow now . So let’s dew summer. 

It does feel good. Liking it a bit more each year.

Back up home, 72F right now and despite 7pm, we’ve got another like 90 minutes of sun and two hours of light.

IMG_9643.thumb.jpeg.04cf8615fe890cb775e76378fea996f2.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

It does feel good. Liking it a bit more each year.

Back up home, 72F right now and despite 7pm, we’ve got another like 90 minutes of sun and two hours of light.

IMG_9643.thumb.jpeg.04cf8615fe890cb775e76378fea996f2.jpeg

Maybe a move to Grandfather Mtn in NC in your near future? Deep winter but deeper summer? 

Actually, the 18 Z Nam was better… 

But that model seems to have a low level cold bias, regardless any anyway so…

this GFS solution is 70 or warmer every day to the end of the run for a change. An extraordinary accomplishment by that particular model, which leads me to wonder if there’s a heat wave out there somewhere other than this failed this week it takes a Herc effort for the GFS, admit even 70° in July. Given all of its biased rage to suppress warmth. It may actually be warmer in reality.

Take em up...

Some guidance is indicating potential for Wednesday high temperatures to be a few degrees higher than forecast so a few 90 or even lower 90s degree temperatures could very well be possible.

• Like 1

75-80 ain’t spring son . Most here don’t live in EMA. We summer. You do you 

OwDh49j.jpeg

There’s caution. Just like we cautioned you yesterday when you went wild and then melted.

• Haha 2

Can't beat this . Nice warm temperatures and low low humidity . What's not to like? Chamber of commerce week incoming...

"

Very warm temperatures
are expected on Tuesday and Wednesday, with temperatures
reaching into the 80s, with an outside chance a few locations
see 90 degrees on Wednesday. Humidity levels will be on the low side accompanying that midweek warmth, hence, a somewhat dry
heat.
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

There’s caution. Just like we cautioned you yesterday when you went wild and then melted.

How do you guys keep dealing with this clown for years on end? What a nut.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3